*what is your xp level..?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
Just wondering what everyones level of experience is out there in the ECF world..would you say that your..

Level 1 (Novice)- Basically a newbie and don't know too much about devices and setups and how they work..

Level 2 (Advanced)- Knows quite a lot about different types of PVs and devices and how each device operates..

Level 3 (Expert) - Knows just about everything about anything out there..

Level 4 (The vaping Grandmaster) - I KNOW EVERYTHING..I will teach you everything in the art of vaping..!!!

Level 5 (The vaping God) - I WILL PUT THE GRANDMASTER TO SHAME..!!!

I would say that I'm a Level 2 vaper..know quite enough to pass some useful advice..

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
I think a lot of vapers would like to think they are level 3, 4, and 5 but in my mind, based on your criteria, even a level 3 would need to be intimately familiar with Ohm's law and be able to calculate wattage output in their head in an almost Rainman-like fashion.

There may be handful of those but I think even the most experienced vapers here would be a level 2.

When it comes to what I like, I'm a level 6 but n the general scheme of things I'd be a 2 at best.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I'd have to say that I'm like mist...2.5.

I know quite a bit, but things change quickly in the vaping world. As soon as I think I've got it all down, something comes along and throws everything out the window.

The only constant with vaping is the learning and we're constantly learning. We all get into our little niches with certain PV's or vaping styles, but I don't think there is any way possible to know everything. Actually, that's true for life in general...sheesh...

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
just wanted to who out there knows a few things..I'm just waiting for someone say a 3..that's gonna be my "go to" person if I have any ridiculous questions...

Oh. Well, in that case, I'm a 1...... :) ;) (It's all good iBANKAI... It just depends on the question...the area. There's a lot of variety in e-cigs.)

And don't believe Bozz and Scottitude... they are 3's since both of them can calculate effective wattage standing on their heads. You found your "go to" guys right there. I often confuse Scottitude and Rain-man anyway.

Last edited:

Thank You

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Orlando
buffed_red_engineer_icon1577.jpg

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
And don't believe Bozz and Scottitude... they are 3's since both of them can calculate effective wattage standing on their heads. You found your "go to" guys right there. I often confuse Scottitude and Rain-man anyway.

What Atty said :)
And they both get bonus points for being a vet and an almost vet - and for being so modest.

Happy Turning Day, Scottitude!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread