Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I like the flavor and vapor production on mine but I've always had an issue with the center post spinning and stretching the coils when I tighten the post screw. It seems the center post is press fit as I can't tighten down the positive contact to it.

Where did you buy yours from? That should NOT happen from an authentic atty, even if it is lower priced!!!

_sidekick_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Best atomizer on the market right now, IMO. Especially for the price. I have two now. Neither has issues with spinning posts.

IMG_115327382491234_zpsp1zpbqbc.jpeg

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I've seen some that really like it but I haven't seen a lot of talk about it

Currently, my favorite RDAs are the 454 BB, Veritas, Plume Veil, and the Magma. My 454 was cheaper than the others by some $45.00. I have had the 454 and the PV for about 4 days, now. Personally, I think that the 454 offers the best build quality and overall performance over the others mentioned.

I have not used the negative trapping ring the way it was intended. I have been tying down the negative lead between the screw and the said ring.

I like the flavor and vapor production on mine but I've always had an issue with the center post spinning and stretching the coils when I tighten the post screw. It seems the center post is press fit as I can't tighten down the positive contact to it.

No problems with the center post on mine. Have you called the vendor for an exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread