RDA Thoughts on the Freakshow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Lift

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
westchester NY
I found it leaks alot less if you add a little wick between the post, same thing with a magma. I also think it ads a little flavor but it doesn't work to good if you ohms are above .5.
e6e74e38a142e734daeeb6cf25d18309.jpg
e65437fe016f61f7547886f6649cc755.jpg

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
It's a black wotofo freakshow came in a round tin and has single coil mode.

As for my build it's a triple parallel 28g 3mm 5 or 6 wraps .43ohms.

Forgive me for asking these questions here but I have a feeling you can answer them quickly:
1) I'm assuming a parallel build means you did three coils attached to the posts touching each other; what advantages did this have?
2) I just ordered the carbon fiber freakshow. Do you know if this has the single coil mode?

Never Lift

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
westchester NY
Forgive me for asking these questions here but I have a feeling you can answer them quickly:
1) I'm assuming a parallel build means you did three coils attached to the posts touching each other; what advantages did this have?
2) I just ordered the carbon fiber freakshow. Do you know if this has the single coil mode?
It just mean wires side by side. I took 3 strands lint them up evenly and wrapped a coil. It lowers you ohms and increases your surface area. My favriote coils they heat up very quickly.
2 yes the cf one is a newer model and will have single coil mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread