The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thread- 501 Polo ProVari positive

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by j3suss, Sep 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j3suss

j3suss Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    N/A
    Hello,
    in my old thread ProVari is with black spots. I've seen on the forum recommend him with a clip and alcohol, but not removed. In addition, the pole is lower.

What I can do, what I have to give it maintenance?

Thank you.

2. jennifer360

jennifer360 Moved On

Feb 1, 2013
    Gold Bar
    Here are the instructions we generally give out for cleaning the threading on your cap. Hope it helps :)

You can clean them by using the pointy end of a toothpick and run it through the thread grooves, or a sharp edge like an exacto blade, to get the stuff out. Afterward, wet a q-tip with some isopropyl alcohol and run that around the threads to clean the rest. Dry it off and if you have some Noalox, apply a couple small dabs on the end cap threads.

3. MonsterKenny

MonsterKenny Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    dublin ohio
    J3suss, if you center post not making contact? If its not, you can pull it up with a tooth pick, or something that is not sharp or can cause any damage to the insulator around the center post. Just nudge each side until it reaches contact with your atomizer.

Kindly,
    Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.