Three best ever e liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
What three e liquids should every vaper try before they pop their clogs ?..

I've just stocked up and have 60ml in two okay liquids.

I'm planning my next juice purchase carefully I want three AWESOME liquids.

I prefer a caramel, custard and creamy based liquid.

Best i have ever had is g2/beantown Mr oh cookie face. Mothers milk was good and dream cream was good but a bit simple. Boss reserve was decent but not mind blowing only Mr oh cookie face has 3ver been that good.

I've heard near mythical things on here about bobas bounty and halo Tribeca and a few others

I prefer American liquids, UK ones always seem just okay. I sub ohm aspire cleito. 4 ohm coils. 50-60 watts. 70/30 or 80/20

Based on my three base preferences above - caramel, custard and cream - what would you re commend me literally as though a matter of life or death? There liquids I would be crazy not to have ever had?!

I'll see which ones pop up the most.

When I used to mouth to lung my favourite was a good ry4 .

I tried Beard vape no 24 today and it was darn fine too and may be tomorrow's purchase for my empty third tank...

So what are the absolute legends? The crem de la crem in your experience. Please give details of you have the time.

Cheers

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
2 bananas

British Vape Co. Darwin. A banana custard
Recipe was created by an Englishman but the company is American based if I remember correctly. Smooth custard base with a very creamy banana.

Banana .... Right Check. A banana cookie
Just a great vape with a hint of cinnamon. When I make a banana candy type vape I always try a 15ml sample with a touch of Cinnimon Danish Swirl by Cap. I’ve come close but nothing as good as the original.

Chocolate Milk by Met4
The best chocolate vape I’ve ever had. At $20 for a 30ml it was pricy but worth it. It is a coil gunking chocolate rush.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Our flavor preferences sound very similar, these are some of my favorites.

Nicoticket ACB, which they are doing as a short run right now, cream brûlée with a caramel forward taste and a touch of TA.

Prohibition ELiquids Ridin’ Shotgun, a creamy pudding with golden cream filled cookies.

Pinup Vapors Marilyn, vanilla custard, butterscotch and caramel.

Beard Vape #32 is up there as well if you like a great cinnamon roll flavor.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Our flavor preferences sound very similar, these are some of my favorites.

Nicoticket ACB, which they are doing as a short run right now, cream brûlée with a caramel forward taste and a touch of TA.

Prohibition ELiquids Ridin’ Shotgun, a creamy pudding with golden cream filled cookies.

Pinup Vapors Marilyn, vanilla custard, butterscotch and caramel.

Beard Vape #32 is up there as well if you like a great cinnamon roll flavor.

Creme brulee? I'm trying that! Actually I'm trying all 3 of those if I can all 3 sound right up my alley!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Creme brulee? I'm trying that! Actually I'm trying all 3 of those if I can all 3 sound right up my alley!

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed :)

Another front runner is Night by Daily Dose Eliquid, it’s a cinnamon sugar toast with caramel, quite tasty.

Reactions: TheTinMan

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
2 bananas

British Vape Co. Darwin. A banana custard
Recipe was created by an Englishman but the company is American based if I remember correctly. Smooth custard base with a very creamy banana.

Banana .... Right Check. A banana cookie
Just a great vape with a hint of cinnamon. When I make a banana candy type vape I always try a 15ml sample with a touch of Cinnimon Danish Swirl by Cap. I’ve come close but nothing as good as the original.

Chocolate Milk by Met4
The best chocolate vape I’ve ever had. At $20 for a 30ml it was pricy but worth it. It is a coil gunking chocolate rush.
You get the “love” comment purely because underneath the gorilla avatar pic on my screen are the words “two bananas”. This in itself is conceptually beautiful

Reactions: Jebbn

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
My 3 current favorites:

King's Crest Don Juan Reserve-- This has been my mainstay for the last 2 years. It's a pecan pie flavor that is true to taste. The odd thing is I don't care for pecan pie, but the pecan note this flavor gives is the part I love. If this juice would have been released 5 years ago it could have been labeled as a tobacco flavor and I think people would have loved it. The Reserve is much better than the regular version, which to me is not that good.

Rated S for Sic by Sicboy-- This is a creme brulee flavor that is very accurate, the custard and brown sugar are standouts with this one.

Honey Mellow by 80V-- this is a banana graham cracker flavor that only gets better as it ages.

Reactions: B2L

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
One of the best ever has to be bobas bounty, followed by 5 pawns castle long reserve and last might be Grant's vanilla custard. I think all these juices were ahead of their time and created many others to copy or try to copy their recipes. I'm not saying they are my favs, although I have tried them all, but they are what i would consider 3 of the best of all time. Mother's milk is definitely up there too and Phillips rock coffee (I forgot the actual name of the coffee, creme de something or other)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

darkspider64

Unresolved Status
Feb 15, 2014
China
www.rincoe.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

Sorry, but I can't bring myself to ever order anything from Nicoticket again after seeing a video of the owner kicking a filthy, half full, open plastic pail of "grandma's vanilla extract" around the floor of his "lab" with a bare foot. Maybe it's just me.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Sorry, but I can't bring myself to ever order anything from Nicoticket again after seeing a video of the owner kicking a filthy, half full, open plastic pail of "grandma's vanilla extract" around the floor of his "lab" with a bare foot. Maybe it's just me.
That certainly was disturbing. At one time I really enjoyed their juices, but switched to tobacco nets when they stopped producing juices. Before that video , when they first came back , I bought one of my old favs and couldn't vape it anymore. It was soo sweet and syrupy I stopped vaping it. Funny how your taste buds can change in a couple years

• Agree
Reactions: CMD-Ky

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
That certainly was disturbing. At one time I really enjoyed their juices, but switched to tobacco nets when they stopped producing juices. Before that video , when they first came back , I bought one of my old favs and couldn't vape it anymore. It was soo sweet and syrupy I stopped vaping it. Funny how your taste buds can change in a couple years

They seem to have a cult-like following which doesn't include me. I found their juice to be merely acceptable, and the service friendly and prompt, but to me there were (are) better and more economical options. For me DIY has replaced most commercial juice, though I still buy a couple, mainly nic-salts for pods, and a 30ml bottle of 50mg lasts me a loooong time in my pod mods.

To the OP, I was going to say Boss Reserve, which was one of my favorite commercial juices, until I tried Paul Bunyan from Vape Dudes. Similar profile to Boss Reserve but the banana is less prominent, which brings the milk/honey/graham/nuts to the front. I have vaped thousands of mls of Paul Bunyan, and it's cheaper than Boss Reserve.

Anyway - taste is subjective, of course, so best of luck in your quest to find your three mind-blowing e-liquids. It took me years. :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Never seen this video, but I have to say I am now a bit curious. Are there links about?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Never seen this video, but I have to say I am now a bit curious. Are there links about?
I just seen that one video, but heard multiple stories on him having drinking and anger issues, not sure how true it is, as I never had issues when i was a fan.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If I remember correctly the video we are talking about was posted in nictickets thread here on ecf. It's been over a year since I followed that thread, so not sure if it's still up

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

Can't remember where it was posted but it did happen. In the video he takes us on a tour of the "lab". My main take-away is that you really never know who you are buying your juice from, so be careful who you trust. There's got to be tons of unsanitary basement e-juice mixers out there, and it's kind of disgusting. I'm by no means indicting them all, but I will continue to mix my own, thanks.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I finally got a chance to taste dinner lady lemon tart. Havent bought any yet, but i would put this in a list of the three best ive tasted. Then there was sweater puppets from humble. Cantaloupe is the predominant flavor here. And nicely done. In the top 3? Maybe. Its no secret that im a fan of the dessert flavors so i might add butter pecan ice cream to this list as well. Though i did not finish the 120ml before i moved on. Im like that. There's 3, but i can think of half a dozen more to add to the top 3 list. Strawberry cheesecake. Mmmm. Yep. And there was cloudmouth spoon, a fruit cereal flavor that was extra nice and milky smooth. Yeah i liked that one too. Cannoli be one, yep. That too. Ive tried many flavors in the year and half ive been vaping, i dont think i could really say that there were just 3 that stand out as the 3 best ever. I vape my own DIY and commercial juices both. Ive made a couple that were every bit as good as any storebought. This is a hard question and makes my brain hurt. I need more coffee. And another vape off my lemon cookies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I haven't seen that vid, but that's ok.
There are some juices with which I got off cigs, which I really don't enjoy anymore. Halo is one, Nicoticket is another.
Thanks to both for helping me along. But, sorry, I don't dig you anymore.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Thanks to both for helping me along. But, sorry, I don't dig you anymore.

c836e569db0e175efc179ac9f75dc33a2a31b35dfae8b86ed57ca4ca32077e3c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread