Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Any idea where someone can get any of those 3
Nitelife vapor went out a few years ago, but I do remember some other company still selling their juices. I haven't looked in a while, so not sure anymore. They did make some great juices, I use to buy it in their infamous jugs....I still have about 10mls of one flavor, perhaps bounty hunter, have to check....I think the name bounty hunter was hunting down bobas bounty when that was the most popular

teedee29

Mar 8, 2019
Gosport, UK
What three e liquids should every vaper try before they pop their clogs ?..

I've just stocked up and have 60ml in two okay liquids.

I'm planning my next juice purchase carefully I want three AWESOME liquids.

I prefer a caramel, custard and creamy based liquid.

Best i have ever had is g2/beantown Mr oh cookie face. Mothers milk was good and dream cream was good but a bit simple. Boss reserve was decent but not mind blowing only Mr oh cookie face has 3ver been that good.

I've heard near mythical things on here about bobas bounty and halo Tribeca and a few others

I prefer American liquids, UK ones always seem just okay. I sub ohm aspire cleito. 4 ohm coils. 50-60 watts. 70/30 or 80/20

Based on my three base preferences above - caramel, custard and cream - what would you re commend me literally as though a matter of life or death? There liquids I would be crazy not to have ever had?!

I'll see which ones pop up the most.

When I used to mouth to lung my favourite was a good ry4 .

I tried Beard vape no 24 today and it was darn fine too and may be tomorrow's purchase for my empty third tank...

So what are the absolute legends? The crem de la crem in your experience. Please give details of you have the time.

Cheers

Hey just sneaking into this convo to ask do you know of a good key lime pie here in the UK?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hey just sneaking into this convo to ask do you know of a good key lime pie here in the UK?
Key lime pie is an American dish. I don’t see why a British juice maker would stock it.
If you want to make some, key lime pie is KEY (as in the Florida keys) lime pie, rather than simply lime pie, because key limes have a fantastically high citric acid content. The whole point of the dish is the limes are so acidic they curdle the milk into a colloid.

A key lime pie flavor would be a lime pie flavor with extra citric acid.

Reactions: teedee29

teedee29

Mar 8, 2019
Gosport, UK
Key lime pie is an American dish. I don’t see why a British juice maker would stock it.
If you want to make some, key lime pie is KEY (as in the Florida keys) lime pie, rather than simply lime pie, because key limes have a fantastically high citric acid content. The whole point of the dish is the limes are so acidic they curdle the milk into a colloid.

A key lime pie flavor would be a lime pie flavor with extra citric acid.

Thanks for the info

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Boba's Bounty AVE
Gorilla Juice AVE.
The only two I buy all the rest is all diy. I can duplicate or do better on most of the other store bought juice.
Besides it’s easier to have someone else chase down and juice the gorillas. That kind of thing is dangerous work meant for young folk.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It is almost easier, Problem is most young folk don't know what they are hunting for. (yet)
upload_2019-5-10_19-8-22.jpg

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Manabush Pow wow Sauce. (Tobacco, biscuit, custard, maple syrup).
Manabush Mojave Dessert. (Tobacco and apricot).
Manabush Coyote Coconut. (Tobacco and the nirvana of coconut).

Alternative List Number 1.

Prime Vapes Deluxe Custard. (Heavenly stuff).
Prime Vapes Classic Yellow Crack (Sour lemon, lime, mixed berries, anise; menthol).
Prime Vapes Private Reserve (tobacco and butterscotch).

Alternative List Number 2.

El Diablo St Louis (pineapple, peach and raspberry).
Druid's Brew Bread of Heaven (Like a bread pudding with tobacco).
Phileas Fogg Eton's Mess. (Exactly like real fresh and juicy strawberries).

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread