Three months and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
Howdy everyone. Just wanted to shout out that it's been 3 months no analogs. I'm happy as all get out about it, but what's got me more excited is the fact that the e- cig has helped at least six, if not seven people I know to quit smoking. I thank God for these forums and all you folks out there for being so supportive and informative. My hope is that my diabetic aunt will be my next "victim":) Anyway, Happy vaping to all.

Higbe33

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Fantastic on 6 or maybe 7 people converted. I'm going on 2 months smoke free and don't have a full convert yet. I got one to order his last Thursday. Gave one to my son a couple weeks ago. He no longer smokes at work, but can't kick the analogs when he's drinking beer. I gave him some juice yesterday that tastes more like tobacco, so maybe that will help.

Congrats on 3 months and I'll have no problem getting there. I have no urge for an analog at all. That is so cool.

Hig

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
Will do. I let her try my set-up this Easter,and she seemed impressed, but it's a hard sell. The problem is.... she's Diabetic and in danger of losing her leg due to her smoking. Now I'm no doctor of course,but by golly it seems that an e-cig has to be better for her than the doral's she's smoking now. My brother and I are trying our best though. Again everybody, THANK YOU. Everyone here and on the other forums have been life savers.Much props. As for me, I'm going to start doing more myself to get the word out as much as possible. It's about saving lives. Let's all get the $$$ out there for the research and let's get these things into more peoples hands as opposed to the analogs. Vaya Con Dios everyone.

Al Capwn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Oxford, United Kingdom
Only 25 days for me but excited about hitting that first month milestone. I told myself when I switched vaping that only after one month could I properly describe myself as a "non-smoker" and I'm nearly there now.

I have one person completely converted and she's been going 20 days now, I had another who had switched but was struggling a bit after a few days and haven't seen her since (but she did insist on buying a very cheap model from Amazon instead of following my advice to get a good one). I have another mate who has just ordered his and my work colleague who gave up cold turkey 6 months ago is now considering buying one to cope with recurring temptations to start smoking again.

I am buying one for another friend for his birthday, he's a very occasional smoker but wants one anyway so I'll probably get him zero nic juice.

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
My brother is trying 0 nic right now. He has to give it a tiny bit of nic for the TH, but the taste is still so good I could see him being completely quit in maybe a couple months. It's awesome hearing everybody's success. I myself haven't stepped down the nicotine, but I feel it's okay. Maybe my experimenting is a good way of helping other folks start vaping the right way. Cheers everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread