Thrilled about e-Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
A big thank you to everyone here. Especially to Kit and spider who really gave me lots of good advices.

I've read that alot of other people lurked for months before purchasing their very first e-Cig. I only found out about the existence of e-Cigarettes yesterday and i bought my first one within 24 hours and i'm glad to say it's all because of you guys.

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you. And let's hope i'll stop smoking real cigarettes soon!

It's no problem Xanthos, that is literally what we're here for - to help / advise each other.

We wish you the best of luck with your new device :) I hope you love it as much as we all love ours!

I wanted to get more vanilla, but im a mint person who eats lots of mint sweets and uses mint mouth sprays. So i'm getting the menthol and hope i will love it.

Now i can't wait, i bet it'll take around 10 days to reach me. All the way from UK to Singapore.

Do you really need any more mint ? :D

Last edited:

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
DSE901
50 carts + 5 with kit + 10 free. 1 of each for sample. 40 menthol, 19 vanilla
1 extra atomizer

Now i can't wait. I just showed my parents the video, and they said they will try it once mine arrive. If it works for them, we gonna bulk order alot more.:evil:

nice choice mate...youll be good to go for a long while with that lot.:)

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
DSE901
50 carts + 5 with kit + 10 free. 1 of each for sample. 40 menthol, 19 vanilla
1 extra atomizer

Now i can't wait. I just showed my parents the video, and they said they will try it once mine arrive. If it works for them, we gonna bulk order alot more.:evil:
:Dif order again pls pm me ....I do also feel interested to own one mini to match my penstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread