Thx & nic lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
Thx to all of you for being the reason I'm sitting here vaping my first tank of NT. It's the virus and it's amazing out of the bottle, albeit different than expected, almost coffee-esque at the moment. Can't wait to experience the changes each day/hour/week.

I will say, I got 6mg and it's perfect. That being said, I have been and intend to keep lowering my nic levels until I hopefully reach zero.

With that said, does anyone know if plans are in the works for a 3mg? I typically mix 0 and 6 if I can't find a 3. I'm sure this question has probably come up and been answered, but I couldn't find it.

Thank again everyone! The juice is great!

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
The best way to get lower levels is to do what you are already doing.... mix 6 with near zero. Clark pre steeps all of his juices and he has said he just doesn't have the room to make any more nic levels. That and with the FDA pending regulations adding another nic level would cost too much money. We can get the same results by just mixing to our own custom levels. That way you can mix to get 3, 2 or 1- whatever you'd like!!

Good luck and WELCOME!!! So glad you found Nicoticket!!!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Thx to all of you for being the reason I'm sitting here vaping my first tank of NT. It's the virus and it's amazing out of the bottle, albeit different than expected, almost coffee-esque at the moment. Can't wait to experience the changes each day/hour/week.

I will say, I got 6mg and it's perfect. That being said, I have been and intend to keep lowering my nic levels until I hopefully reach zero.

With that said, does anyone know if plans are in the works for a 3mg? I typically mix 0 and 6 if I can't find a 3. I'm sure this question has probably come up and been answered, but I couldn't find it.

Thank again everyone! The juice is great!

I can tell you with assuredness that there will not be a release at 3mg :) ( unless there is some regulation that requires it)
Part of the reason he released the near 0...that is to allow those that want to play with the nic levels along with the cloud chasers and those who don't want nic or as close to no nic as he can possibly get it :)

That all said, I am not a representative of NT no matter what Keithu2 tries to say :D

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Welcome, Evilocity!!! Glad to see you made it over here!:)

Better yet, I'm happy to see that indeed, you love The Virus fresh! You are in for a good ride as it ages and changes.
Someone will be along soon to tell you that you are now .....INFECTED!

Start planning your next order and memorize your credit card number to facilitate faster ordering in the future. New juices will be added to the menu Tuesday, if not sooner.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
Welcome, Evilocity!!! Glad to see you made it over here!:)

Better yet, I'm happy to see that indeed, you love The Virus fresh! You are in for a good ride as it ages and changes.
Someone will be along soon to tell you that you are now .....INFECTED!

Start planning your next order and memorize your credit card number to facilitate faster ordering in the future. New juices will be added to the menu Tuesday, if not sooner.
Thanks for the welcome! I have my credit card number memorized and have for years thankfully (I use so much more since the vaping took hold).

The virus is getting better with each vape almost ;) I'm planning the next order as we speak!

jblindy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Kempner, Texas
Welcome, welcome! The virus is top notch. I put some in my KFL yesterday, and I swear I tasted the faintest chocolate. If you like tobacco flavored you should try Wakonda also. It's a coffee flavored vape, but it's not coffee forward, to my palate anyhow. The coffee is there, just lingering in the back ground, toying with your senses. And Radioactive (may it rest in peace :() was another great tobacco. You really can't go wrong with any Nicoticket juices. If the flavor profile sounds like it's something you will like, then rest assured, you will like it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I can't wait to get #infected /hides his stash :evil:

Welcome to the NuT house Evilocity!

ASH - House O' Nuts - Love it. LMAO

As you have found out, the crew can (most of the time) get you good info - 3mg is probably not an option... if I had a burning desire to add a dozen SKUs, I would add both 60ml and 120ml bottles first, probably. I do admire your effort to reduce your nicotine though - it's not a universal goal, but it's one of mine for sure. I'll get there, eventually... probably never quit vaping entirely though.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
This is plain ridiculous!

I'll be out of "the virus" in no time flat! It just got here a few days ago!

Thanks for the reply Clark, I think I agree with the choice in size before 3mg. I'd like an option between 50 and 500 for sure lol.

Honestly, I don't even notice the 6mg anyway, it's perfect so far. I hope the virus sticks around for a while, I'll be needing much more (and others as well)

Glad to a part of the nut house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread