Status
Not open for further replies.

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm looking for some MTL RDAs that can do 0.8 - 1.0mm airflow and squonk. I figure I may need to go back to some older gear, so if you have any old gear laying around that can do a tighter MTL draw, let me know what you have!

Specifically looking for Etna, Jorda, Poet, Nipple v3, but happy to hear any others out and see what you have.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have a Geekvape Ammit MTL rda. It's as restrictive a MTL draw as you could want it to be, I think. Also a good restricted DLH wide open and all options in between. I've included some pics of the airflow configurations. Comes with spare bits and extra purple top cap. Squonk pin is currently installed, solid pin with the spares. This thing is nearly impossible to over squonk.

Atty is in well used, good, clean condition. Drip tip has never been used. Can be switched out with any 510 drip tip. $15 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks!

vPSLtf3.jpg

fjAk7Hb.jpg

LzhzD32.jpg

HxHtFtb.jpg

tbwTayn.jpg

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Geekvape Ammit MTL rda. It's as restrictive a MTL draw as you could want it to be, I think. Also a good restricted DLH wide open and all options in between. I've included some pics of the airflow configurations. Comes with spare bits and extra purple top cap. Squonk pin is currently installed, solid pin with the spares. This thing is nearly impossible to over squonk.

I appreciate your reply! I have tried the Ammit and wasn't that impressed with the flavor. The draw was great, but the 1928 and Holic seem to beat it flavor-wise. I think I'm mostly looking at older atties with a smaller build deck or something similar to try out. Etna, Jorda, Nipple v3, Poet, Fev BF-1 with MTL screws, Origen, etc. They may be kind of hard to find nowadays but was hoping maybe someone had some old gear laying around they'd want to clear out.

• Agree
Reactions: inswva

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a real flavor banger - a No Fear Unlimited - which is also one of the small diameter models. Complete with box and accesories, been a while since I squonked anything.

Sweet - sent you a PM! If you didn't get it for some reason (someone else said mine didn't come through), send me one instead

Zakumadness

Nov 2, 2020
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked to see if I still had my speed revolution, speed ups, strike 18 or hellfire...but alas I don't. However if you don't mind the slow boat with fasttech.. I loved the speed revolution and strike 18. Both are 18mm rotating dual post easy to build rda. The speed revolution has a 1mm airflow . The strike is adjustable from 1mm to 1.5

Outside of those 1928 or holic

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked to see if I still had my speed revolution, speed ups, strike 18 or hellfire...but alas I don't. However if you don't mind the slow boat with fasttech.. I loved the speed revolution and strike 18. Both are 18mm rotating dual post easy to build rda. The speed revolution has a 1mm airflow . The strike is adjustable from 1mm to 1.5

Outside of those 1928 or holic

All good, thanks for checking! I did grab a speed revolution (along with a few other RDAs) but the strike 18 is no longer sold unfortunately. 1928 and holic are my top 2 but figured it was worth trying others to see if there was a better fit or more options with similar airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread