Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Looks great Imeo!! But please don't forget about a longer tank for the regular 21mm Tilemahos to give us more capacity please.

longer tank requires longer mouthpiece too fright, you know that of course. So would you like me to make that too? And what is the capacity you would like?

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
as for the hybrid base, we need to keep the air control ring because Tilemahos is a sealed atomizer. But would it be nice on a GGTS that has its own air control ring?

Imeo what i was asking for is a hybrid base like the one you did for esterigon but for GGTS. of course we will use GGTS Air.

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
I think, that 4ml capacity for the Tilemahos 22mm are perfect. I use instead of my drippers my both Tilemahos and change the liquid like in drippers often, so no problem with the capacity. Short Tilemahos with GG4S is really sexy, so small and powerful. Got my second GG4S today and are now waiting for the perfect matching 22mm Tilemahos. But with 21mm is fine, too, especially with the mat tank

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo what i was asking for is a hybrid base like the one you did for esterigon but for GGTS. of course we will use GGTS Air.

yes, I say the same Aal.

But the AD ring has to stay in place as it was on hybrid base for Esterigon.

On Esterigon, you were using the air of Tilemahos and not the air of Esterigon. So we cant use the air of GGTS as we couldnt on Esterigon

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think, that 4ml capacity for the Tilemahos 22mm are perfect. I use instead of my drippers my both Tilemahos and change the liquid like in drippers often, so no problem with the capacity. Short Tilemahos with GG4S is really sexy, so small and powerful. Got my second GG4S today and are now waiting for the perfect matching 22mm Tilemahos. But with 21mm is fine, too, especially with the mat tank

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

I agree Blue. 4 ml on a 40mm atomizer with liquid-air control-moving poles-AD center pin-ability to empty the collector tank, is the best. No reason to make it bigger, especially when its a match with GG4S that is tiny.

But we can make bigger tubes for people that may want even more capacity

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
yes, I say the same Aal.

But the AD ring has to stay in place as it was on hybrid base for Esterigon.

On Esterigon, you were using the air of Tilemahos and not the air of Esterigon. So we cant use the air of GGTS as we couldnt on Esterigon
Imeo there is something I don't understand. If you make 23 mm tilemahos with a gg base, it will screw into the collector tank of either justGG or ggts, and because it is 23mm it should top the ring. It's the same as Ody ggts base. I don't see the difference buddy :D.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo there is something I don't understand. If you make 23 mm tilemahos with a gg base, it will screw into the collector tank of either justGG or ggts, and because it is 23mm it should top the ring. It's the same as Ody ggts base. I don't see the difference buddy :D.

On Esterigon we remove its AD cap to put the hybrid base with its AD ring. On GGTS we cant remove the AD cap, sowe will have 2 AD caps Aal.

But maybe you mean a hybrid base for the unsealed Tilemahos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread