Tilemahos 22mm and 23mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
if we make tank 5mm longer, we have 4,5 ml capacity Fright and Fog. So Tilemahos will go at 45mm total length. Is this ok? I think its still the smallest atomizer around

That would be awesome Imeo! :banana:

I do think this would require a longer mouthpiece. The standard one will be too short otherwise...

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
That would be awesome Imeo! :banana:

I do think this would require a longer mouthpiece. The standard one will be too short otherwise...

This is jmho but according to my ruler the standard mouthpiece sticks out 16mm when juice controll is closed. Extending the length by 5mn will leave 10mn to grab onto when closed which is more then enough for me anyways

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
ok guys, I will make a 5mm longer tank for Tilemahos 21mm. If you want a mouthpiece too just tell me.

Maybe all these requests may go via preorders, so I will be able to know how many people want them

Yes, I would definitely like a longer mouthpiece Imeo. For comfort but also to keep the esthetics of Tilemahos intact.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
holy ... :) :) :) the new year is starting the way I like it :) :) I almost over-read this thread :ohmy: ... okay ... just to put it back together again IMEO ... there is going to be a TILEMAHOS in 22 and 23mm /// the 22mm for the GG4S and the 23mm for the justGG (with the hybrid possibility) ...correct ???

are these units going to be available per GURU or per PRE-ORDER ??? if per PRE-ORDER are there already any lists ... or how am I going to do this ???? THANX for helping ... and ... just in case I missed on somebody ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everbody ... health - happiness - a fast finger at the guru shopping cart - tons of money to pay for all your dreams and whatever else you might need ...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
holy ... :) :) :) the new year is starting the way I like it :) :) I almost over-read this thread :ohmy: ... okay ... just to put it back together again IMEO ... there is going to be a TILEMAHOS in 22 and 23mm /// the 22mm for the GG4S and the 23mm for the justGG (with the hybrid possibility) ...correct ???

are these units going to be available per GURU or per PRE-ORDER ??? if per PRE-ORDER are there already any lists ... or how am I going to do this ???? THANX for helping ... and ... just in case I missed on somebody ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everbody ... health - happiness - a fast finger at the guru shopping cart - tons of money to pay for all your dreams and whatever else you might need ...

I think preorders is the best way BT:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread