Tiny Mite Carto Punch - Love It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Never really needed a Cartomizer punch before with all the single and double pre-drilled cartos out there. But for some reason, several weeks ago I started getting a lot of dry hits and noticed the juice just wasn't flowing into the cartos properly. Guess maybe the juice recipes got tweaked and are a little thicker now. But anyway, there just was not a lot of punch tools (that I could find) out there which fit the carto body tight and have a lockable adjustment for hole placement. One was a big aluminum block which didn't look like flanged cartos would be close enough to the end for proper placement and was kind of big. Thought about building one myself with SS tubing when I found the Tiny Mite. And for $35 bucks, was way easier than making my own. Actually got it cheaper as there was a coupon out there somewhere.

Anyway, this thing works great. I was concerned about how big the divot around the actual hole would be as some of my tanks have larger end caps than others. So tight fitting around the cartomizer is important and so is having a sharp point made of a hardened material that doesn't deform easily. The Tiny Mite fits the bill and can be set for your favorite hole punching location and never needs measuring again. Just so happens I mostly use XL cartomizers and whether flanged or not, the adjustment screw all the way out puts it in the perfect location. So easy enough, just stick the carto in the tiny mite, spin to desired location and punch away. Super easy, no tightening of other bolts necessary and it is small & lightweight. The divot around the hole is also very small. I give it three thumbs up! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I purchased it from Carolina Vapes and received excellent service. Thank you!

"Tiny Mite" Carto Punch V-2

-=J

20130831_161631.jpg 20130831_161420 (Copy).jpg 20130831_161515 (Copy).jpg 20130831_161541 (Copy).jpg 20130831_161614 (Copy).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread