"TINY-TINY BUBBLES" in E-Juice and on T3S Clearomizer Walls?? Strange? Uncommon? Opinions Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening wherever you may be; Old Man Don has a situation with:

E-juice designated as "Regular" (Tobacco Flavor) --- 24mg Nicotine per ml of 50%-50% VG/PG mixture on a 1.8 ohm Kanger T3S Clearomizer. It "appears to be 'juice' related, however, I am not certain. I have not seen it before and this is a new bottle of e-juice from a ECF Vendor (name withheld).

These are VERY TINY 'bubbles both IN the juice AND on the 'walls" of the clearomizer. The 'vapor' is more than 'minimal' but less than 'moderate' upon either a 'mouth exhale or lung inhale-exhale; naturally less on the 'lung inhale-exhale'.

Taste is what I would expect from a "Regular Tobacco" mix - HOWEVER - it seems "hotter", burns the heck out of my throat and in general is so different from ANY other juice (especially these TINY-BUBBLES). The main difference is the VISUAL DIFFERENT and has me at a loss as to what is either IN the mixture or possibly residue in the 'clearomizer' - even though I rinsed, rinsed and rinsed with warm water followed by a soaking in "RUM" and a complete (I believe) drying. This has ALWAYS worked well in the past,

SO - "VERY TINY 'bubbles both IN the juice AND on the 'walls" of the clearomizer." It sat and seeped for five days and I shook before filling the clearomizer; bubbles appeared after perhaps 10 "hits" and are not going away even after a 12 hour rest for the entire unit.

Anyone experience this in your clearomizer?? Could it be WATER?? Contaminated juice?? Operator error I am missing??

THANKS FOLKS!

From Senility Central --- Old Man Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread