Tip: Shake that bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Each e-liquid has its own special flavoring ingredients. Some, if you look closely, will settle on the bottom. I have one in particular from Totally Wicked called Green Cow, where there's caffeine in it, and the caffeine sits on the bottom of the bottle like a thick, glue-like paste.

If you want or need to shake your bottle before squeezing out drops, here's a quick, nasty way to do it:

With the bottle sitting on a table (just using as an example) grab the bottle near the bottom with your thumb and middle finger (your longest finger). Grab it so the top of the bottle (the tip) is facing your inner palm - so the bottom, underside of the bottle is between your two fingers.

Now you're going to flick your wrist back and forth, like you're shaking water off of your hand. Make sure your thumb and middle finger are gripping the bottle so it doesn't go flying. Start flicking your wrist.

Let your index finger (your pointing finger) hit the side of the bottle as you flick. You'll hear your finger SLAP SLAP the bottle. If you flick your wrist hard a few times and let your index finger hit the bottle, you should be able to thoroughly mix the liquid. The caffeine in my Green Cow is a tough sucker to mix, so after a few flicks, I then turn the bottle and flick my wrist again. 2 or 3 bottle rotations does the trick with caffeine.

I would guess that most users don't bother shaking e-liquids before using, but it's nice to do so that you know you're getting everything in each drop.

When you're done, you'll be able to mix nail polish,too! Just a hint, you guys - be nice to your better half sometimes and shake that polish! :D

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
In the review section I posted something of the same sort, I didn't know to shake everytime and especially when u get your order out of the mailbox. I started vaping what was described by me:blush: as tasting as bitter and chemically gross as bug spray you accidently get in your mouth when the wind blows and your applying the spray. Well, The advise I got from the maker was shake it up and try again, and now............
As it's been said SHAKE!!!!

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
AvatarIII: The Green Cow seems to wake me up in the morning, but I don't get a whole-body energy. So I don't think it's as effective as drinking caffeine if you're planning to do physical stuff, but it helps with mental alertness :)

The Extra Stout *faintly* resembles Guinness, but if you like the malt flavor, it has that plus a little sweetness, I'd recommend it to stout lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread