Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, i listened to your advice and got those LR801 and LR901. I am sure they will be great together with the LR510. I also ordered another set of Riva. Really love the Riva. Was planning to order Indulgence but cant wait for the restock.

Indulgence will come soon, we were disappointed with the finish on the last batch,
and so they went back,
David has looked at the new finish and he is satisfied it is acceptable now, so it will not be long now
as soon as they come back into stock, you will be able to order Indulgence.

with RiVa and Indulgence in your hands, you will need no other.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
no others except for more LR atties.....plus drip tips and i will be very happy.

Yes, I think I agree with you on this
since I have had Indulgence,
I use it all day every day -
I have the passthru at my desk, with a self powered hub - all day and night when I work -
and I grab up my RiVa when I have to run out to take my dogs out for a pee- hahahaha

I take both Indulgence and RiVa when I go out anywhere -
with a handful of LR attys 510, 901 and a couple of 801 attys,
and a bottle of juice,
I am set up for the day inside, or out.

I have many other types of ecigs here -
but the Indulgence and the RiVa are my PV's of choice
all the others are in the backup stock box.

Oh -- and wait for the marble drip tips i think they are fantastic -----

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
So my next order will be the Indulgence plus marble drip tips. It seems i have parcel coming every week. Have to stop myself from ordering for awhile since i am waiting for the Indulgence and marble drip tips.

Yes, Indulgence is well worth the wait

you can use all style of atty with this one,-

with the different battery makeups,
you can vape at 3.7V with regular attys and LR attys
with passthru you can vape at 5V with regular attys and LR attys
with the 6V option you can vape with the HV attys
what more can you need ??

only RiVa of course--

with the available adapters, we can do the same
except for NOT the HV attys.

a perfect combination of PV's for all types of vaping with all Volts and all attys.

Geeesh I sound like an advert don't I - hahaha but it is true tho - haha

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Yes, Indulgence is well worth the wait

a perfect combination of PV's for all types of vaping with all Volts and all attys.

Ok, thats just more reason for refraining myself to order in the meantime. I have to wait for Indulgence...haha. What more can i ask for. Anyway i will be busy switching atties next week. Got lots of juice to play around with. More coming next week.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ok, thats just more reason for refraining myself to order in the meantime. I have to wait for Indulgence...haha. What more can i ask for. Anyway i will be busy switching atties next week. Got lots of juice to play around with. More coming next week.

Great, when you have tried them,

let us know what you got and what you think of the tastes---- hahahahaha

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I think it's not proper for me to post about my liquids here. Afterward i will sound like an advert myself...haha. Anyway i just ordered some minty flavors which should be good as i am a menthol lover myself. I cant wait for my LR atties though. Alot of good things is to come next week...to my door step.

hahahah we dont mind if you sound like an advert- if they are Eastmall liquids,

tell us what they taste like -
there are some that I love

others that I hate -- hahahahaha

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Refilling Cartomizer: Carto Condom Method

Thanks to Doctor Vaper for showing this again --

Thanks to Dogsbody for inventing this method.-----

This is a secondary method for refilling your cartomizers. It uses the rubber tips that come with the cartomizers and is mostly used for cartomizers that do not have an easily removeable mouthpiece plug (ie it's glued in).

I don't suggest this method as it shortens the life span of your cartomizer in my opinion, but some folks swear by it.

Enjoy.

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Just got my first EM801 today. It's everything the forums said it was. Except the only gripe I had was the 4 holes was giving too much air flow. I usually scotch-tape over the holes of my 901s to reduce air-flow, that way it feels like an analog. But the holes on the 801 are on the threads!
Well to cut a long story short, I ended up pasting some diy putty with a toothpick over two of the holes (and a third of another hole). Now it's just right.

Anyone bold enough to try this, you should be testing your preference continually as you're doing this, and pick out the putty with a pin if the flow is too restrictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread