One more...

20131024_205632_zps1e52033c.jpg

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I got my Ti. 18350 yesterday(mag wheel top cap),didn't know it untill I checked the mailbox this morning.The weight is almost non existant,the button action is as light as a feather. Great job David,awesome device.Now for the strata.I don't know what # I got,it don't matter as no one else will ever get it,even if I don't use it(fat chance)I'm giving it a workout right now with a DID.

fraghole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Tennessee
I got my Ti. 18350 yesterday(mag wheel top cap),didn't know it untill I checked the mailbox this morning.The weight is almost non existant,the button action is as light as a feather. Great job David,awesome device.Now for the strata.I don't know what # I got,it don't matter as no one else will ever get it,even if I don't use it(fat chance)I'm giving it a workout right now with a DID.

Congratulations on your new ti. I positively love mine, but now I can't decide which is my favorite mod, the Ti, or the ELA.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Congratulations on your new ti. I positively love mine, but now I can't decide which is my favorite mod, the Ti, or the ELA.

The simplicity,Either Ti. or SS has relegated my ELA to standby use sadly.My 2nd ELA's arrival is due any time now and I am afraid it will prolly get put up for distant future use(when the gubment makes outlaws of us all for vaping)

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Mine is HARD to read. Almost walked it next door for a young person to read it for me. :)

I had to look at mine with a magnifying glass..

Congrats! When you clean it, take a gander at that number though so we can get the list updated.. It would be nice (I think at least) to have the list..

I don't really care about the SN #'s either but hey they are there and we should have a list! LOL

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I had to look at mine with a magnifying glass..

Congrats! When you clean it, take a gander at that number though so we can get the list updated.. It would be nice (I think at least) to have the list..

I don't really care about the SN #'s either but hey they are there and we should have a list! LOL

I can look later and I'll let yall know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread