New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well poop! I'm stalking the mail box all day for my Simplicity. This morning it left the Philadelphia, PA sort facility (about 40 miles from home). Didn't show up today and tracking didn't even show it as accepted at the local PO by supper time. Getting ready for bed and thought I'd check it's status.

Prcessed through sort facility in Louisville, Kentucky:mad:

Kentucky - why! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Well poop! I'm stalking the mail box all day for my Simplicity. This morning it left the Philadelphia, PA sort facility (about 40 miles from home). Didn't show up today and tracking didn't even show it as accepted at the local PO by supper time. Getting ready for bed and thought I'd check it's status.

Prcessed through sort facility in Louisville, Kentucky:mad:

Kentucky - why! :facepalm:

Wow! That's painful!

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
I'm coming in on three weeks. Simplicity 18350. Order number 18427 placed 2/3/14. Trying not to feel impatient! It could be a blessing in disguise because it kinda forced me to jump on a pre loved brass Chi You which I'm absolutely loving! Since I'm over 100 orders behind peeps who's orders are just now shipping I hope it's not toooo much longer!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
My package went from Pennsylvania to Kentucky, back to PA, and finally arrived today. I have my Simplicity 18500.

And WOW, just WOW. I now understand why folks like Super-T products so much. It's actually smaller in person than all the pictures I've seen of it, looks even better in person, and the vape is top shelf. The wait was worth it. :mail:

I topped it w/ an MMVapors DID (Nextel wick w/ .8Ω coil). No adjusting of switch (AW IMR batt) or top end to get a nice fit of atty to PV. Did I say WOW - what a nice PV, what a nice vape.:vapor:

Now if I can stop vaping it, I'll have to search out how to take the fire button off, just so I know how to disassemble it if/when needed. Also have to get used to locking it before I set it down, as it will fire w/ the weight of the DID on top.

Only problem I foresee, is that the next Super-T product to come to the house may be for my wife not me. She really, really likes it too. Very impressed with the looks, feel and ease of the bottom fire button.

Thanks Super-T - 15 minutes 'in' and I'm a Super-T convert.:toast:

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
My package went from Pennsylvania to Kentucky, back to PA, and finally arrived today. I have my Simplicity 18500.

And WOW, just WOW. I now understand why folks like Super-T products so much. It's actually smaller in person than all the pictures I've seen of it, looks even better in person, and the vape is top shelf. The wait was worth it. :mail:

I topped it w/ an MMVapors DID (Nextel wick w/ .8Ω coil). No adjusting of switch (AW IMR batt) or top end to get a nice fit of atty to PV. Did I say WOW - what a nice PV, what a nice vape.:vapor:

Now if I can stop vaping it, I'll have to search out how to take the fire button off, just so I know how to disassemble it if/when needed. Also have to get used to locking it before I set it down, as it will fire w/ the weight of the DID on top.

Only problem I foresee, is that the next Super-T product to come to the house may be for my wife not me. She really, really likes it too. Very impressed with the looks, feel and ease of the bottom fire button.

Cool! Happy vaping! :)

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA

Congratulations, and welcome to the "family"

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

giphy.gif

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well golly, geez! So ... I hand the wife the Simplicity to try last night after using it all afternoon myself. Typically when I let her try something new, she gives it back to me after a little 'try out'. Not so this time - she used it all night. Before bedtime I asked if I could have it back. Her reply - "only if I can get one for myself. :facepalm:

Result - order placed for another Simplicity 18500. :laugh: Then we went to bed. I knew another Super-T was in the future .... I didn't know the future was 'now'. :D

I'd like to think a couple glasses of Honey Jack didn't lead to the decision, but if it helped, I'm not complaining.

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
I'm coming in on three weeks. Simplicity 18350. Order number 18427 placed 2/3/14. Trying not to feel impatient! It could be a blessing in disguise because it kinda forced me to jump on a pre loved brass Chi You which I'm absolutely loving! Since I'm over 100 orders behind peeps who's orders are just now shipping I hope it's not toooo much longer!

Tomorrow is 5 weeks for my order 18327, my guess is Dave is busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Tomorrow is 5 weeks for my order 18327, my guess is Dave is busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Patience Grasshooper... I too, am going on week 5 (#181xx) I'm around 150 orders ahead of you.. That was for a 185ti, and I don't think they've shipped yet... Still... David's trying to get a few HUNDRED orders out as fast as he can. It gets a little easier if you aren't waiting on your first one...All you can do is hang in there...hopefully, you'll be happy with your purchase when it arrives
Don't get me wrong... I'm as impatient as you are... I just keep it all bottled up inside....But I've got several other Simplicities to hold me over.

You're welcome to stop by the "chit-chat" thread, and wait around with the rest of us...

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
Patience Grasshooper... I too, am going on week 5 (#181xx) I'm around 150 orders ahead of you.. That was for a 185ti, and I don't think they've shipped yet... Still... David's trying to get a few HUNDRED orders out as fast as he can. It gets a little easier if you aren't waiting on your first one...All you can do is hang in there...hopefully, you'll be happy with your purchase when it arrives
Don't get me wrong... I'm as impatient as you are... I just keep it all bottled up inside....But I've got several other Simplicities to hold me over.

You're welcome to stop by the "chit-chat" thread, and wait around with the rest of us...

Oh, so your the guy that took the 18500 ti out of my in basket before I could click checkout a!

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Oh, so your the guy that took the 18500 ti out of my in basket before I could click checkout a!

I might have... I REALLY!!! tried NOT to order one.. Did I mention that I'm in month 5 on my ELA wait??? But... I don't think I got the last one. I ordered it on the 16th. I think one of the versions was still available for a couple of more days.
I was even gonna cancel it.. But Cucco talked me into keeping it. So you'll probably want to have a few words with her about that...
You're welcome Lor

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I might have... I REALLY!!! tried NOT to order one.. Did I mention that I'm in month 5 on my ELA wait??? But... I don't think I got the last one. I ordered it on the 16th. I think one of the versions was still available for a couple of more days.
I was even gonna cancel it.. But Cucco talked me into keeping it. So you'll probably want to have a few words with her about that...
You're welcome Lor

Go ahead. Blame me. I can take the heat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread