New From Super-T: The Precise Simplicity 18350 and 18500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidl890

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
California
My 2/18 shipping notice now reads:

February 24, 2014 16:38:00 SAINT CLOUD, MN 56301 DELIVERED

February 16, 2014 14:51:00 56379 Electronic Notification

Hugh? I hope they mean, to the post office. Because, I live in Florida. :confused:

Hope you didn't receive a wrong tracking number!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Super T is in MN. Any chance that's their address? All my packages come from po box.

I just checked, the po box address to St Cloud MN is 2.5 miles.

I know. I thought, maybe it was returned to them for some reason. That would be O.K.. Can you imagine, if it was delivered to a random person, who has no idea of what it is? :)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I know. I thought, maybe it was returned to them for some reason. That would be O.K.. Can you imagine, if it was delivered to a random person, who has no idea of what it is? :)

Or worse yet, does know what it is and thinks he hit the Jackpot :w00t: Does the finders/keepers law apply in that case?

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
USPS has been pretty good for me over the years, but every once in a while things just seem to go haywire. Puerto Rico? Jeez.

I just received a package the other day from IL to NC via Puerto Rico!! :?:

Yikes! That sure tops my package's trip. IL to PA to KY back to PA then to me.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Still no shipping notice :(. The girlfriend is getting antsy waiting for her mod lol. Plus she steals mine and vaped bleh flavors, it's awful lol

Have you considered "trading" it to her for "sexual favors" You never know how much she might "appreciate" a selfless gesture like that... The simplicities are supposed to ship next week (she doesn't need to know that) If a weekend in bed with her isn't worth a simplicity, then you should be looking for a new girlfriend...

I'll trade you a 18650 for yours

Hello guys! (and ladies as well) Does anyone know size of thread on Simplicity, or can anyone measure it? I'm not a Chinese cloner :) - just waiting for my Simplicity, and have got an opportunity to make a hybrid connector for Cobra atty (the fellow to manufacture it leaves city in a few days, so time is limited). I would be very grateful for help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Man oh man! I picked up a Simplicity 14500 from vapinart.com and the thing is exceptional. It's the newer model with 4 air slots, adjustable pin, switch post machined into the button instead of the screw & the 4 vent slots in the lock ring & button. Honestly I figured if I liked it I would just cancel my 18350 order. Instead I frikkin seriously dig it & there's no way I'm canceling that order! If it's designed and machined exactly like my new 14500 I imagine it'll be my fav 18350 so far. I'm using it with a Sophia and a 19mm IBTanked (15mm IBTanked on the way) and it's a match made in heaven.
Today makes the wait four weeks on the nose so far. The thing is that if the website had said "Ships in 4-5 weeks" I would have never placed an order. After handling this PS 14500 for the last few days though, the wait will quite obviously be worth it. It'll be really cool to have not only an exceptional mod, but one still warm off the machine... In a way it'll be made specifically for me! That's cool.

Sent from a tiny keyboard using Tapatypo.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
The wait is a bee-atch... and yes it's worth it...But that's not the point....The problem is, you have a small shop, making a good product, in a market driven by supply and demand...The result??? longer than usual wait times... and it sucks!!!!
I bought my first Super T because it was available...I don't think I would have ever bought one if there had been a long wait....
Once you handle one... you're hooked!! I guess it makes you more tolerant of the longer waits...

Look at it this way... if you hadn't ordered one... I would have got mine sooner... But that's OK, I'm willing to let it slide... this time.
The good news is it isn't always this way... Once this batch gets shipped, there should be some in left stock...

That's when the smart shopper goes-a-shoppin... Of course, you still have to wait...

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
The wait is a bee-atch... and yes it's worth it...But that's not the point....The problem is, you have a small shop, making a good product, in a market driven by supply and demand...The result??? longer than usual wait times... and it sucks!!!!
I bought my first Super T because it was available...I don't think I would have ever bought one if there had been a long wait....
Once you handle one... you're hooked!! I guess it makes you more tolerant of the longer waits...

Look at it this way... if you hadn't ordered one... I would have got mine sooner... But that's OK, I'm willing to let it slide... this time.
The good news is it isn't always this way... Once this batch gets shipped, there should be some in left stock...

That's when the smart shopper goes-a-shoppin... Of course, you still have to wait...

Really? An ELA person, wimping on a Simplicity wait? :)

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Really? An ELA person, wimping on a Simplicity wait? :)

I haven't been around here that long...I didn't know about the ELA's until after the cutoff date.... or right when the Simplicities came out...I like the Simplicities.. I have a "few" ....I ordered a Ti 'cause I thought I'd never get an ELA. ...
then, I got "lucky" and scored a cancellation. (in Oct.) Honestly, I thought you guys were crazy to wait 6 mo. for a mod...
So, here I am... at the end of the line...grinding it out like the rest of you...
The forum helps pass the time, and keep up with all the "news" you need to know... like "where's my stuff", and there's new stuff???
Plus, it gives me a "soap box" to mock others as goofy as I am...Like minds share many of the same disorders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread