Not open for further replies.

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades
Bahahah 25feet for 12 bucks?!?!?!....

Screen%20shot%202015-07-09%20at%205.39.28%20AM_zpsm7ve1v4d.png

REALLY put a hurting on my wallet. I rolled up 6 coils and still have 23 feet left. At this rate, even if i give away a few dozen, itll last me a few years..:)

On Ebay it's $16 for 15ft. That seller you listed WiredSpider doesn't even have any feedback...

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Try using the screws instead of the holes.

Thanks for the response.

I just tried two new builds (same wraps and ID), one through the holes, and one wrapped around the screws for a better connection (That's how I did it with my K4 as well). No such luck. I even pulsed these ones to the point of being blue all the way across the coil. Even at 275ºF and 15W that darn lead keeps glowing (the same one on all devices). I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

Can someone please show me their Ti build on whatever they are using and I will try and replicate it?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Maybe the chip in the Snow Wolf just doesn't scale right with TI. Have you seen anyone else running TI on one?

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Ti on a Snow Wolf. Let me search around google for a bit... I just built a Ni200 build and no problems.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Guys there is a thread already for this stuff with a lot of info and some great people who contribute and watch it!

Yeah, I've read through it and have been following it for a while. I've posted a few questions in there before about Ti but they didn't get a variety of responses like I had hoped for and no one really knew about Ti on a Snow Wolf. :/

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Yeah, I've read through it and have been following it for a while. I've posted a few questions in there before about Ti but they didn't get a variety of responses like I had hoped for and no one really knew about Ti on a Snow Wolf. :/
Ok no problem. Don't have a SW but as far as I can tell from reviews etc it has no explicit Ti mode but presumably works fine if you just drop the temp by 100f or so..

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ok no problem. Don't have a SW but as far as I can tell from reviews etc it has no explicit Ti mode but presumably works fine if you just drop the temp by 100f or so..

That's what I was thinking and why I wanted to try it... It's just weird to me that only one lead is having trouble, and on two different atty's for that matter.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Thanks for the response.

I just tried two new builds (same wraps and ID), one through the holes, and one wrapped around the screws for a better connection (That's how I did it with my K4 as well). No such luck. I even pulsed these ones to the point of being blue all the way across the coil. Even at 275ºF and 15W that darn lead keeps glowing (the same one on all devices). I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

Can someone please show me their Ti build on whatever they are using and I will try and replicate it?
I have no fix for your problem but it's not the wire that's the prob right,., nor the mod. There is something weird with the build but it beats me as to what it can be since it happens with different builds on different attys right?! This would really p me off so I feel your pain. Hang in there though!!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I found a lot of people saying it should work with the temp adjusted, but those people are basing that on Evolv (and Evolv clones) and Yihi chips. The chip in this is different, and I would ask other people that have it to try it out with Ti. That's the only way to rule out the mod.

Thanks for your help! :)

Kwtony

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Key West
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate and disruptive

Kwtony

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2014
Key West
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate and disruptive

tehmidcap

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2015
PA
With how accuracy varies from device to device and the scaling up/down for wire types I think it would've been simpler for the general public to understand if these devices just had a HEAT setting that just went from say 1-100...

I think some people are going to read that cotton will begin to burn around 415F and then think TC sucks because 415 on their device isn't producing a satisfying vape.

Or say if someone went from an Evic/IStick (which run cool) to a more accurate device, their preferred temperature is actually going to be different to the tune of hundreds of degrees... For that reason alone I've decided that I'm personally sticking with Yihi chips, so that I can really find my sweet spot and know what it is consistently and accurately.

disley

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2013
Australia
Thanks, I understand this and I pulsed until it was an even dark yellow color across the entire coil. Something else seems to be occurring...
Did you try putting the coil in with the legs in the opposite holes?
To see if it's the same position on the coil what's getting hot.
Or is it the positive or negative post, where the hot leg of the coil screws in?
Do you know what I'm trying to get at here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread