Not open for further replies.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Hello my fellow Orangutans!

The Dirty Monkey here! I produce small-batch extracted cigar juice for a cause!

My first list for the Brown Bomber (Naturally Extracted Monkey Poo) was a HUGE success!. Not only did we fling poo across the USA, but Internationally as well.

In doing so, we also raised $211 for the Wounded Warrior Project!

My juice is a complex mix of rich cigar, natural sweetness, and a slight chill that will leave your tastebuds guessing!

List 1 was simply for the classic Brown Bomber (NEMP)

List 2 is opening up a whole new world of poo!

I will be offering not only Classic NEMP, but also Rotten Peach, Green Appoo Splatter, and LemoNEMP.

If you are curious about what your fellow ECF members are saying, please visit the following thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...1-dirty-monkey-vapeworks-reviews-updates.html

This thread is for gauging interest in the different flavors so that I may prepare accordingly!

Please list your name, flavor, and mg/ml desired!

Sadly, this will be the last run on monkey poo before I head back overseas again, so I will be offering 2 forms of poo:

1) Pre-mixed to your preferred nicotine level from 0-32mg (over 98%VG)
2) Raw Poo - Perfectly blended extracts and flavors for you to mix into your own nicotine base of choice

Cheers!

-Doc

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Absolutely. My poo is simple. 1ml of poo to 10ml of base.

ex: 1ml of Appoo Splatter + 10ml of your choice base = 11ml of Appoo Splatter!

As a soldier, I've learned that complicating things just causes unnecessary headache! All of my poo formulas are designed in a 1:10 ratio

Even an untrained monkey can mix my base! Can you count to 1 and 10? BRILLIANT! add 1ml of poo to 10ml of base! you've got it! (DISCLAIMER: This is intended to be funny! If you can not count to 10, please do not order raw poo. I will happily do the counting for you!)

You'll be a sergeant in no time!

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
too easy! I have enough cigars to make about 400ml of raw right now. Will snag a couple more.

Since I am going away for a while, I expect the raw poo to be the big seller this time!

Note to ECF: 15ml of poo = 150ml of juice. all tou have to do is order the nic base of your choice and mix!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I wants some more RottenPeach, for, like, next Summer. 30ml raw peachPOO (please mr. monkey), for me to mix with my own base type-style.

You know, I was just thinkin', and I came back to say exactly what Kristian just did. I don't wanna deprive anyone . . . . . . .. maybe I'll stretch 15ml and leave some poo for other pooples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread