TO ALL SUPPLIERS: I Need Your Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMREALITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
New Jersey
Sorry for the caps, but I'm in a total state of desperation right now. I've been off analogs for a month now and don't want to go back. I have a 501 and an m702 but for the last few days I just can't get them hitting right! I have 3 atomizers for my 501 and they all don't work. 2 were new but bunk right out of the gate. So now I'm getting only a little vapor and just have to mess around with it constantly to get a hit. So I just can't get satisfied!

So having that said; I'm desperate. I'm looking for any supplier willing to go the extra mile for me and ship me an 801, 901, 501, whatever, with overnight shipping that I'd pay for of course. I need an e-cig that will actually friggin give me VAPOR!!! I have 36mg juice so strength isn't the issue. At this point I don't care what model e-cig, as long as it hits! I'll even buy just 501 atomizers if necessary. I just need whatever I purchase sent overnight but don't know any supplier that does it. Please, help me stay away from analogs. I can pay with credit card, paypal, whatever. I just need it sent today to arrive tomorrow, and cost isn't an issue. Please let me know if you're willing to help. I'm in north Jersey, if curious.

Thanks!

Jeremy

bluewraith

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Peru, IN
litecigusa has overnight shipping. From the tracking numbers I've received, his shipments are usually out the door around 2PM EST.

Normal shipping is free right now, USPS First Class. Upgraded is $3.95 priority, 2 days to my door every time. First Class usually shows up in 2 days as well though, but I also live pretty close.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you are in NJ I would HIGHLY recommend nhaler.com for quick shipping. If you call or msg that you are in dire straits I am pretty darn sure you'd be helped quickly.

SaveinNJ for 10% off too :) I'm in Florida and get my orders in 2 days usually, I've read many local to NJ get them overnight without any extra fees :D

Good luck!!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I am always amazed and impressed by the number of suppliers around here that will bend over backwards to help folks out. It always makes me want to support such niceness with my business.

Glad you found someone to take care of you.

exactly... so many that are willing to go the extra mile and it makes you want to stick with just one but then you find another product you want that that one doesn't have and the next one is just as nice and it becomes an endless cycle making you want to support them all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread