To de-bridge or Not to de-bridge my 306HR atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I don't care for the taste of a de-bridged atty. I guess I like the taste of wick and mesh. Why not just buy a de-bridged one instead of taking the risk of ruining. COV has hybrid 306 attys and they are de-bridged and able to take a 510 DT. I had gotten 2 of them.

Yeah , what he said . Not worth the risk of trashing a new addy . , for something that doesn't make that much difference to me . JMHO .

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I don't debridge or dewick attys either. A wet 306 atty is a happy atty. The mesh material holds more juice and flows to the cup for dipping less often. If you're using a thick juice you might try driping directly into the openings on either side of the wick and watch it flow into the cup. The ones I use hold more juice than a 510. I prime with 4-5 drops, take a pull then add another 3-5 drops and it's rockin. Good luck.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Geez, debridging a 306 is to easy not to do it!
The only reason for a bridge is so that you can .. ah-hum .. enjoy the epic fail of the vaping world.

If you enjoy having some metal mesh in your atty, get some pipe filters and put some metal mesh in there that will do some good.

Ugh. Didn't get satisfaction from the debridged attys at all whether I did it myself or bought them debridged. Not experiencing epic fail with 306s. Quite enjoy them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread