To everybody that hasn't received their order

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
I'm sharing the email I got from customer service regarding the failed deliveries:

Hi [NovaBlaze],
We are incredibly sorry for the delays you have experienced with our new shipping carrier; we honestly appreciate your patience so far. We have prided ourselves on rapid and accurate fulfillment (with 98% of all orders shipping within 24hrs), and our customers have rightly come to expect high levels of service.
We have been in emergency discussions with the carrier and will be returning orders and refunding all customers who have been affected by these delays. We strongly believe that our customers should not be impacted more than they already have been and will be issuing refunds before our claims are settled.

Your full refund will be issued first thing tomorrow and will credit back to your original payment method. (Refunds can take 3 to 10 business days depending on your card issuer)

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for these unacceptable delays. We are taking further steps to rectify and will shortly be offering free insurance to customers to cover them for any future delivery issues.

Sincerely,

Taylor
Support Team

So, it seems like a certain last-mile courier either lost, damaged, or stole a lot of packages and didn't report it back to the retailers that they're delivering on behalf of. Not looking good for "Xdelivery" services.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Yep, you’re right. I’m so sorry for all the hassle, really, we’ve worked hard for years to build our reputation and it’s getting wrecked because of 3rd party logistics providers who promised they earth and can’t deliver.

We have now stopped using them.

However, we’ve got alternatives lined up for all the same zips (and more) who will be much better providers but weren’t setup at the point USPS got shut off - basically there was one game in town and they turned out to be unreliable.

We’ve also added free shipping insurance this week from route.com to give a little peace of mind if people are willing to give us another chance with the new carriers in place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread