To get through long stretches

Status
Not open for further replies.

trying

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
usa
I had posted about this in Regs but this part is more appropriate here.
I took Aqua-tine nicotine packets and mixed them 50/50 with PG and loaded into my mod.
First if you are dependent on 24mg this is not for you but if you are nearly at the zero nic stage
and want something with a little extra kick ( much less than 8mg ) to get you through long stretches this might also work for you.

Anyway if you want more information here is the website
Aqua-tine | Homeopathic Relief from Tobacco Cravings

Double Helix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Houston, TX
So the old placebo effect? I know the studies debating the effectiveness of these "medicines", but I still don't see this as a more effective alternative to 0 nicotine juice. Especially when the directions for the product suggest oral administration which is the lowest form of bioavailability for Nicotine if I remember correctly.

But whatever works for you that is safe.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
How about DIY WTA? It's made for e-cigs :)....Unflavored WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid 20 MG

And he's a forum supplier....Aroma Ejuice

I haven't tried Aroma's unflavored, it's 100% VG which is very problematic for me, but their WTA-infused ejuice is 70PG/30VG which is great, and it really works. Last week I was having some pretty bad cravings, a couple days in a row, so I added some of their WTA Virginia to my regular Virginia, and the cravings just about went away -- and I wasn't vaping it anywhere near "straight," but just as a small addition to my regular Virginia ejuice. If you vaped it "straight" it would probably be like "cravings? what cravings?" ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread