Tobacco = Blown Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjester

Jun 13, 2010
Modesto, CA
I was having some serious issues with blown atomizers and it led me to it being a juice issue. Another vendor I spoke to found that his juice couldn't stand up to LR attys or HV vaping because of his flavoring choice and process. Through my trials (which incorporated 5 diff PVs from 4 diff people and 2 separate orders of TV Tobacco), I have found TV Tobacco to be merciless on atomizers and cartomizers at anything above 3.7 volts. Even high resistance atomizers, which TV Tobacco has ate through 4 of in the span of 2 days.

I know the process to make TV Tobacco is much different that just adding in some scratch tobacco flavor and may actually use actual tobacco leaf steeping. Whatever the process, the outcome at HV is less than desirable.

Anyone else having similar issues with the TV Tobacco?

xjester

Jun 13, 2010
Modesto, CA
My wife has been using TV Tobacco with a little Tastyfinger added almost exclusively for the past 2-3 months using a standard Joye 2.5Ω atty. I think it has only been replaced once.

This has also been my experience. Normal 510 runs it fine, which I assume is what your using but I will ask anyway: What voltage are you using?

However, throw TV Tobacco on a 3.7v with a LR Atty or a 6V and the atomizers just crumble. When I switched devices and used cartomizers, they also popped, which is what got me thinking about the juice as the problem.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
This has also been my experience. Normal 510 runs it fine, which I assume is what your using but I will ask anyway: What voltage are you using?

However, throw TV Tobacco on a 3.7v with a LR Atty or a 6V and the atomizers just crumble. When I switched devices and used cartomizers, they also popped, which is what got me thinking about the juice as the problem.

She uses an eGo which I believe runs at 3.2v.

I use the Tobacco without anything mixed with a Bauway LR atty on an eGo battery as well. However, I only use it for an hour or so every couple days, so I don't think it's a fair comparison. I may put it into rotation tomorrow for heavy use and see if it dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread