Tobacco gone into hiding??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raeburn

Sep 2, 2009
Mid Wales
Hi all, Can anyone help me, I started with Titan 510 kit from TW in the UK a couple weeks ago which came with various strength cartridges. I tried them and decided to buy some more TOB-High pre-filled ones (medical condition can mean on bad days have trouble holding cigarette let alone trusting myself to get liquid into small hole in atomizer) but cannot find any anywhere. TW don't sell them apparently, electroniccigarette.co.uk website says to pick a strength but there is no labels to pick from. The only things I have found are 0mg nicotine.

As a 2-3 pack a day for nearly 30 years I would like to give up analogue but can't do it without a little help from my friend (i.e. nicotine).

raeburn

Sep 2, 2009
Mid Wales
Was it something I said ? Mine is the only question I can see that has no reply:cry:

Since posting the question I have bought some tobacco cartridges but they only had black ones so bought a black battery and atty as well.

There are a lot of people in these forums who seem to be able to give up analogues as soon as starting with e-cig but I'm finding it virtually impossible - does anyone have any tips?

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Hi Raeburn :)

I am sort of new to this,only been vaping a little over a month, but since no one else seems to be around, I will give it a go.

I haven't been able to get completely off analogs either. I smoked 1.5 to 2 packs/day for 40 years. I am down to 3 - 5 per day. Haven't been able to give up that first one in the morning and after meals/when hubby gets home from work are all difficult times for me. That was until TODAY. Dear hubby left with all the analogs (emergency work) and since we live in the country, I am too lazy to drive to town or walk to the truck (LOL) to get more, so haven't smoked one at all today. I think I am doing OK with that because:

1. I am using a higher strength nic mix than I have been
2. Now I am afraid to smoke an analog because they have been making me dizzy and I figure an analog might knock me out since I have been up for hours and still haven't had one! LOL

My opinion is that the carts do not have the same nic concentration as the liquids. I think you probably aren't getting the nic that you need to curb the cravings. When people use the liquids they can adjust to meet their needs. That seems to have worked for me so far today. The mix I am using today is higher than I have been using and I don't crave an analog.

Hope that helps, but I could be wrong :( just my two cents.

Oh, sorry, I don't know anything about the carts. You might get some liquid and just add a bit to a few of your carts on good days and that might help you. Just be careful that you don't get too much and OD. I don't know how you might track how much nic you would be getting that way so it could be dangerous. There is lots of info on this forum however including a thread that will help you figure out about how much nic you are getting. Nicotine is highly toxic, so please be careful. At the very bottom of the main forum, there are a bunch of suppliers with links to their websites. That might help you locate a supplier.

As I said, don't take my word for nic content/strength because I am new also!

Have a great day and good luck!

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble filling carts. Here's a link for you to The Healthcabin, Amy is a very good seller and has a link in the Suppliers forum here.

5pc White Prefilled Cartridges(Flat mouth piece) for JOYE510 [JOYE510] - $2.10 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

It sounds to me as though you need the higher strenght nic to quit,that happened to me, but unless you can fill carts i think a bit of will power is going to be needed.Try cutting down each day or only smoking half a cig.

Last edited:

raeburn

Sep 2, 2009
Mid Wales
Hi Frankie1,

Thanks for the reply - I look forward to the day when I can say, as you have, it's been my first day without analogues. Good for you, I hope it's the first day of many.

I think I obviously have to do some more homework on the nicotine content etc that I'm using - I seem to remember seeing one post where someone gave a comparison so I'll have to take another look at that.

Thanks and good luck

Hi ckc,

As you say I'm sure will power is going to have to come into the equation here but I think I probably left the queue when they were handing that out :). Being me, the idea of a higher nicotine content sounds a good one. Also thanks for the link, I had a look and it's the first one I've seen that actually put a button to convert prices into GBP. As a newbie could you tell me if the Joye510 is the same as the TECC 510?

Thanks

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
Raeburn,, welcome to the forum,, it may take some time to get the hang of the e cig thing and what works for you.. I went to dripping on the atty around the 3rd month of vaping just my personal preference after I tried dripping.. I use the penstyle models.. I do know as I got use to vaping the experience only got better..

3-5 analogs a day in a month from almost 2 packs a day is a great accomplishment when you think about it.. Congratulations on that.. !!:)
To me what makes the e cig work wonders is ,,it's not about having to have will power doing without an analog,,, It's about truly feeling satisfied during, when you vape...

the cart and liquid stuff will get figured out from what I have heard about e cig models you have a great one to start off with...

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Health cabin has a great price on pre filled carts, but for a change of taste, you might want to give Nhaler a try. They have a cappacino cart that is to die for. I haven't tried the vanilla, but have them on order. They are $4.50 per 5 pack of cartridges, but well worth it.

Good luck with the vaping! I was on analogs for about 2 weeks after vaping, but had cut down from a pack a day to about 3-4 a day. But for over a week now I have been smoke free! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread