Tobacco Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
I am very sad to say that after over 2 months of no analogs I broke down the last couple of days and had a few. I so hate myself. The stessors of my life is just getting to me. WOW went to 0mg back to 12-18mg back to a few analogs. I am going the wrong way.

So I was thinking if I try some tobacco juices maybe it will get me through this rough patch.

This is what I know I do not like--any overly nutty flavors.
When I started vaping I tried several of BWB I know 555 (and site is down so can not check) and 3 others were very nutty and I did not like it. I recall some also tasting like perfume. The virgina was pretty good. But as I said the site is down.

Can you please recommend some that are not overyly nutty or perfumy? I have tried some RY4s but that does not seem to very analogish to me.

Thanks

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Don't beat yourself up about this, think of vaping as more of a way to minimize the harm you are receiving. In your case you went 3 months without smoking a ciggy and avoided nearly 2,500 analogs! Those couple analogs you smoked are nothing compared to how many you didn't smoke! :thumbs:

As for a juice recommendation, well I have yet to find a decent tobacco flavor and actually find fruity and sweet vapes more to my liking. Perhaps you should check out some WTA juice, I jut started using WTA in the form of snus and today I got some WTA juice from aromaejuice.com, and it is amazing the difference it makes.

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

It's currently $12 for 10ml, so a bit pricey (for good reason), and they have limited stock. But I would suggest trying it out anyway, as it may be the perfect way to avoid a analog when you get that craving as the WTA's in cigs are more important to your body's addition than you may think. Many people don't realize it until months of not smoking analogs that something is 'missing'. Plus the WTA's tend to make the vaping experience more like analogs in terms of taste and even TH.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
The best advice I can give is to not depend on vaping to get you off of cigs...depend on yourself.

Tell yourself that you are not quitting smoking...but that you have QUIT smoking.

Then just use the vaping as a replacement for the physical activity of hand to mouthing all the time. The longer you vape and the longer you go without a cig...the nastier those things taste and smell. Everytime you smoke a cig you do reverse progress and have to start all over...that should be motivation enough to not smoke a cigarette right there.

I also wouldnt have gone down to 0mg so quick...thats something you should do gradually.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You should give Titan Vapor's American Extract a try. It is amazingly close to analog without the perfume or the nut. He says he extracts directly from analogs. If this is true his product might contain some WTA. I know I feel something different when I vape this stuff.

Soaking (maceration) is different then real extraction.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cco-nicotine-flavor-chemists-perspective.html

Soaking tobacco for nicotine and flavor - A chemists' perspective

by DVap , 06-27-2010 at 07:37 PM (2388 Views)

"Here's a topic I've addressed a number of times in various threads, but I thought I might discuss it here.

What can one expect from soaking tobacco in various solvents (alcohol, PG, VG) to get some real tobacco flavor and/or nicotine?

As far as getting flavor, that's a pretty easy question. If you soak and get a result that you like (either as a liquid in itself or as a flavor additive to regular eliquid) and you don't mind the extra wear and tear on your attys, you've done good. (Assuming you accept that anything that involves soaking tobacco will be less "safe" than good clean regular e-liquid).

As far as getting an appreciable nicotine concentration, soak procedures are self-limiting. What I mean by this is simply that the more tobacco you soak (your nicotine source), the more solvent it's going to take to get nicotine to come out of the tobacco.

Here's a practical example:

You have 1 gram of tobacco. It's likely that this 1 gram of tobacco contains around 20 mg of nicotine. If you use 1 mL of PG to extract it, you could get as much as 20 mg/mL, right?

Wrong.

How much of the nicotine will come out? Maybe 50% if you're feeling generous, probably less. So now we're down from 20 mg/mL to 10 mg/mL. But what's this? When we add 1 mL of PG to 1 gram of tobacco, the tobacco just slurps up the PG.

So we add more PG, say 5 mL total. Now we've got some liquid on top to extract into.. but now we're putting that 10 mg nicotine (tops!) into 5 mL of PG, so we're down to 2 mg/mL and we've still made brown goo.

You see the problem."

If they were extracting for WTA it would be mentioned. Extraction of WTA is costly and its not easy. If it was easy everyone would be doing it. Maceration on the other hand is fairly simple and provides a nice flavor but offers little to no nicotine or WTA's.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
...easy enough to add nicotine to a soaked tobacco flavoring. WTA may be another story.

Yep that's the real misconception. WTA is not easy to extract and if done properly there should be no real flavor if extracting just WTA. Also the nicotine in WTA is from the real extraction no need to add Nicotine to WTA....its part of the process.

Maceration = Flavor
WTA Extraction = Alkaloid's and nicotine for effects

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
Thanks everyone for the information and advice. It was nice for you all to take the time out to respond. I would have NEVER thought that at this piont I would go into a downward spiral. Yes, I agree going to 0mg in 2 months was a bit quick, but I realized my mistake pretty quickly and added nic back into play. I know by smoking 5-6 analongs over the last few days I have reset my system and am pretty much starting all over again. I know I have to be the one in control. I'll just have to view it as a hiccup in the road. My life has spiraled out of control the last month, 15 years in my house and was presented with foreclosure papers a couple of weeks ago. Economy has hit us hard as with many, husband has been trying to find work for over 2 years now, and 2 years ago I was forced out of my work and made to take work sponsered long term disability. I have worked full time since I was 16 years old, so I am now feeling fairly useless. I have to keep telling myself I AM in control.

Anyways, I found a RJ tobacco store today and they had some ejuice (no name on bottles so I am assuming it is china made) but I got some USA blend and some desert ship. Neither are really that bad. So I will use them until I can find some USA made I like.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY and A NEW START!!!! Guess I'll have to change that signature, that bums me out big time.

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
The juice that kept me away from the analogs was Casablanca from BWB....I'm not sure if that is one of the ones you have already tried. Its tobacco, with kind of a cocoa undertone.. very fullbodied. I absolutely love it. From the day i tried it, I haven't craved an analog since. I believe Don told me last week that his plan was to re-open the site on Monday (tomorrow).

Good luck in your search!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I don't know if anyone has recommended it yet, but definitely give Casablanca from BWB a try. There is absolutely no nut flavor. To me, it's a pungent tobacco flavor (in a good way) with some cocoa flavor (not sweet or overpowering) and peppery on the finish. It's absolute tobacco perfection. BWB is closed right now for remodels, but will be back open tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread