Tobacco juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Fredman1, which one did you get? I am totally sold on Heather's HV... love the choices for nic strength and vg/pg ratios.I do like the Naked and someone recommended the cigar flavor. Basically, I get the cheap deals on vapebox and then spend my money on HHV or Naked. I like to mix flavors (sometimes I don't get exactly what I want form vapebox, and some have lower nic than I like, so mixing with higher nic tobacco (and thinner) solves both issues. I will try them straight up first.

Reactions: Nancy D

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Of the naturally extracted tobaccos I've had: BlackNote clogs the least. Sonata is my favorite. The couple I've had from NET.com which were cold macerated didn't clog badly. The others do, but it's a trade off for flavor.
As much as I've tried, and I have, HHV baccos are not pleasing for me. There's no accounting for tastes is there.

kashif

May 26, 2019
newyork13, Thanks you for the tip. Black Note sounds great and it's available in 50/50 which is perfect for my 1.2 ohm coils. I't expensive but top quality usually is.

Quartet Latakia is very nice and strong. You can actually try their flavour line by buying a tester pack which is called "ensemble" I attached the pictures of the pack I ordered. Its very useful for you to select which tobacco flavour you like. You will get 10 ml bottles of all flavours. Black note is a bit expensive yes but worth the price. Very close to smoking a real cig.

Attachments

• 20190521_224739~01.jpg
    20190521_224739~01.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20190521_224649.jpg
    20190521_224649.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
  • 20190521_224704~01.jpg
    20190521_224704~01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 20190521_224709.jpg
    20190521_224709.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 20190521_224717~01.jpg
    20190521_224717~01.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190521_224733~01.jpg
    20190521_224733~01.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
kashif, wow... can't really afford it, but something to dream for... best of the best! When I first started vaping to cut down on cigs, I bought cheapo unflavored 18 mg juice. Then tried Naked tobacco (american spirit) 12 mg and liked the tobacco flavor (not great, but OK) Then got a sample pack from vapebox (exploring new flavors) but I still really enjoy a good tobacco juice. I'm over the craving cigs thing, but not really into the super sweet flavors... I have very "adult" tastes and llok forward to trying the black note.

kashif

May 26, 2019
kashif, wow... can't really afford it, but something to dream for... best of the best! When I first started vaping to cut down on cigs, I bought cheapo unflavored 18 mg juice. Then tried Naked tobacco (american spirit) 12 mg and liked the tobacco flavor (not great, but OK) Then got a sample pack from vapebox (exploring new flavors) but I still really enjoy a good tobacco juice. I'm over the craving cigs thing, but not really into the super sweet flavors... I have very "adult" tastes and llok forward to trying the black note.

This box looks expensive but really not very expensive. I got this for like 40 dollars. Its the best possible price to try out all liquids in one pack.

I didn't try all yet. If you don't want to buy this box I can tell you about tastes as soon as I check them. I am also against any sweetness in to my vapor and prefer a strong tobacco flavour thY hits the throat. So far loving the "Quartet Latakia" its not sweet. Its strong tobacco inhale like a cig.

I tried three flavours yet:

Legato Kentucky is little sweet on exhale so not my thing.

Solo is menthol and I didn't like it either.

So number one is "Quartet" you can see in pictures its very dark then other juices. Since I vaped it I don't feel like even trying out others. But I will update this topic when I try them. You can easily go for Quartet because I think your and my taste are similar so you may like Quartet.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I've bought, and will continue to buy from RTE. I like their flavored tobaccos better than their straight tobaccos (favorites are Italian Plum, Maple Virginia, Banana Virginia, Red Cherry, Cowboy Coffee.)
About the straight tobaccos, I guess I prefer the Black Note Sonata because while it tastes like tobacco, it doesn't have as much of an ashtrayish taste as RTEs and has a more rounded and slightly sweet taste for me. And, a plus, it doesn't clog coils as quickly.

kashif

May 26, 2019
I've bought, and will continue to buy from RTE. I like their flavored tobaccos better than their straight tobaccos (favorites are Italian Plum, Maple Virginia, Banana Virginia, Red Cherry, Cowboy Coffee.)
About the straight tobaccos, I guess I prefer the Black Note Sonata because while it tastes like tobacco, it doesn't have as much of an ashtrayish taste as RTEs and has a more rounded and slightly sweet taste for me. And, a plus, it doesn't clog coils as quickly.

Thanks. I thought to get RTE but I don't like even the slightest sweet in my tobacco juice. I yet have to try Sonata. Is it betted than the Quartet Latakia?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I did get the Latakia in the sampler pack (nice packaging and price) from Black Note, but I haven't tried it yet. From other brands, I didn't enjoy Latakia, so I've been saving it for last and probably least.
If you don't like any sweetness then perhaps the Sonata may not work for you.

Reactions: IDJoel

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I only vape Real Tobacco Extracts. One of the primary reasons is that they are never sweetened. Why do you think them to be sweet?
RTE Latakia (Old Judge) is smoky and spicy NOT sweet at all.

Hey, I almost bought the Fruit Tobacco sampler #2 a while back, but I wasn’t sure how many ML’s you get in them. The boxes look amazing with those labels. I’m glad you all reminded me of this brand, since I was fairly broke last time I looked there. TY. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread