Tobacco Nervana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
I'm blown away by the fact that I just took a good quality cigar, put it in a mason jar in a pot of hot not boiling water for 45 minutes with a 70 30 VG PG mix. Then I mixed it with ghost 24 mill nic juice, to end up with 60 mills of the best tasting tobacco juice in 7 years of vaping!!! It's clear and easy to filter too! It comes out 12 mills nic...perfect. A 7 dollar cigar flavors about 250 mills of juice. Not tribecca nor eclipse nor any good factory juice can compare to this. Not Bobas bounty. I know flavor is subjective, but? Live to vape..vape for life....

Reactions: Str8vision

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
I'm blown away by the fact that I just took a good quality cigar, put it in a mason jar in a pot of hot not boiling water for 45 minutes with a 70 30 VG PG mix. Then I mixed it with ghost 24 mill nic juice, to end up with 60 mills of the best tasting tobacco juice in 7 years of vaping!!! It's clear and easy to filter too! It comes out 12 mills nic...perfect. A 7 dollar cigar flavors about 250 mills of juice. Not tribecca nor eclipse nor any good factory juice can compare to this. Not Bobas bounty. I know flavor is subjective, but? Live to vape..vape for life....
Send me a free sample.:thumb::thumb:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA

You've discovered NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco), and yes, it puts synthetic artibaccos to shame. You're likely going to find it's hard on wicks and coils, especially if not adequately filtered. There's an ECF sub-forum dedicated to making NETs, you might find some valuable information contained within; Liquid Extraction From Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread