Tobacco recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibas

Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys,

I vape for about five years, and always vaped tobacco juices.
In the last year I started DIY with concetrated tobacco recipes and now I want to start creating my recipes ...

I have the following flavors, all TPA / TFA:

- Caramel
- Graham Cracker Clear
- Honey Flavor
- Tobacco Flavor
- Cuban Flavor
- Western
- Double Chocolate
- French Vanilla
- Brown Sugar
- Bavarian Cream
- Black Honey
- Cappuccino Flavor
- Pecan Flavor
- Acetyl Pyrazine
- Red Oak

For those who have these flavors what do they advise me to do?

For you guys have an idea, my favorite juices are:

- Black Flag Risen Enriched (five pawns)
- 555 (Green Vapes)
- Red Skin (L'absolu)

Thanks for the help you can give me

Fibas

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Being a single flavor tobacco lover, every once in a while I will try to replicate a recipe here and there.

A lot of us plug our flavors into a data site, like ELR, and it will give suggestions of what you can make based on what you have. I see a popular recipe for Black Flag Fallen that calls for Double Chocolate (CAP), Coffee (TPA), English Toffee (TPA) and Caramel (TPA).

I see you have a few flavors to make some Castle Long.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @Fibas, this would probably be better asked in ECF's DIY section. That will get your question in front of DIYers; and likely get you more replies, that are more helpful to you. (Not all DIYers look at the General E-liquid discussions.) I have put in a request to have this moved; so there should be no need to re-post this question.:)
    upload_2018-10-13_17-1-57.png

As to your question; TFA has serviceable, but not stellar, tobacco concentrates (in my opinion). @smacuser's suggestion, to use a site that allows you to enter the flavors you have, is a good one.

I don't know where in the world you are; and what concentrate manufacturers you may have access to. But, if you have access to either; Hangsen (usually abbreviated HS), and Super Concentrates
    (usually abbreviated SC), seem to be the more popular (preferred?) tobacco concentrate manufacturers (and to a lesser extent; Inawera, abbr. INW). If you have access to either, or both, you may want to consider them for future purchases.

To use the TFA tobaccos you listed above (Tobacco, Cuban, Western, and Black Honey); I might start by searching each flavoring (separately) in this tobacco-specific thread:
    Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only
    I would search one flavor at a time, without any manufacturer (there are various abbreviations for TFA; TFA, TPA, and Fa, for example), like this:
    upload_2018-10-13_17-35-14.png

(Note: if images are too small; try clicking on them to see full size)

The search results will look something like this:
    upload_2018-10-13_17-46-10.png

I hope that gives you something to begin working with, until others come along, with more specific recommendations. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread