Not open for further replies.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
"There is no safe level of tobacco smoke," said David Neville, spokesman for the tobacco Prevention and Control Program at the Utah Department of Health.

With tobacco cigarettes a user generally knows how much nicotine is being consumed. "They know if they are a half-a-pack-a-day smoker. When it comes to an electronic cigarette, you just don't know. You just keep on smoking," Neville said.

This man is a buffoon, a clown and an .......
Worse still, he is a mountebank, a blackguard, a quack and an overall ne'er do well.

To suggest that folk are just so plain dumb that they will keep on vaping, not knowing when to stop, is nonsense on stilts.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Worse still, he is a mountebank, a blackguard, a quack and an overall ne'er do well.

To suggest that folk are just so plain dumb that they will keep on vaping, not knowing when to stop, is nonsense on stilts.

This is one of the main points which caught my eye, i think we all know here when we have had enough of vaping, we all know when to put the pv down lol. People like this know nothing about the market nor probably even held an ecig before.

VapApe

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2011
Ohio

Eddie don't hold back let them know how you really feel ;) I agree with you 100%

GernBlanston

Feb 28, 2012
Delaware
With analogues, you do have better indicators of when to stop. Like, when they remove your larynx...that's a good time to stop. Or when they take a lung out, or when your hospice nurse asks your family to step outside so she can bathe you, and you're looking another month before small-cell grinds your lungs to a screeching halt...slowly. That's a good indicator that analogues have.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

Golf clap for you Sir! Very well put!:thumb:

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Arrg! you should read this douche's Bio on Linked in. He is all about the money, he doesn't give a .... about anyone but himself. What a crock!

Marketing Manager
State of Utah; Department of Health; Tobacco Prevention and Control Program
Government Agency; 1001-5000 employees; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
May 2008 – Present (3 years 11 months) Salt Lake City, UT

As the marketing manager for the Utah Department of Health’s Tobacco Prevention and Control Program (TPCP) I oversee our multi-million dollar media contract. From supervising creative development and media production to negotiating contract details and approving work plans, I ensure that Utah’s marketing campaign is appropriately evaluated and research based. I have spearheaded new initiatives in social media and mobile technology, and used traditional media to aggressively combat the influence of the tobacco industry.

I serve as the public information and public relations support for TPCP, as spokesperson for media inquiries and interviews, and as first responder to calls from the public at large. I oversee the development and implementation of TPCP’s public relations plan, lead our team in developing and framing messages for TPCP, and provide technical assistance to contractor’s and community partner’s as requested. I serve as a consultant to TPCP contractors in developing media campaigns, hosting media events, and promoting public relations efforts.

I have given dozens of presentations for university students throughout the state, for state and national conferences, and
for the public at large.

Last edited:

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
So true Gern. And hey, as long as you still have one lung you may as well keep smoking right?

With analogues, you do have better indicators of when to stop. Like, when they remove your larynx...that's a good time to stop. Or when they take a lung out, or when your hospice nurse asks your family to step outside so she can bathe you, and you're looking another month before small-cell grinds your lungs to a screeching halt...slowly. That's a good indicator that analogues have.

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Would they listen, at all, to a Texan that does not live in their state and has only been there on layover to fly out of the SLC airport? If you think it will help, I will be glad to send some e-mails.

I also posted the call to action on my FB page in the hopes that it will generate more interest and letters.

~Tiger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread