Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Both types of coils are indicated as being compatible with both
Super tanks:

5pc Replacement Kanthal A1 Coils for Tobeco Super Tank & Super Tank Mini Sub Ohm Atomizer
5pc replacement kanthal a1 coils for tobeco super tank & super tank mini sub ohm atomizer [i-04-A-4-3] - $10.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

For temperature control mods:

5pc Replacement Ni-200 Coils for Tobeco Super Tank & Super Tank Mini Sub Ohm Atomizer
5pc replacement ni-200 coils for tobeco super tank & super tank mini sub ohm atomizer

-

Reactions: Will626

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
I did have one but dropped it of the hood of my truck & shattered. it is a great tank for the price. My shop did not have any left when I went to replace it so I bought the Uwell Crown. I don't like having different style coils so currently all my tanks are Crown tanks but I would not hesitate to buy another Tobeco super or mini tank again

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Will626

Jan 8, 2016
Sydney
I forgot all about this I purchased a Tobeco super tank for my brother for Christmas as he is fairly new to vaping & is now his daily use tank. I also gave him my aspire Triton which he was using until he got the Tobeco. Now the Triton is his backup
Nice I have the super mini tank that my uses as her daily and I also vape on her as I love the tank, but has your brother tried the Triton coil or aspire coils on it yet?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Have three Supertank Minis and love them. Small size, top fill, no leaks. And I like the delrin top cap. I have used the Tobeco coils and the Atlantis coils (both .5 ohms) and they seem to perform about the same for me. I just buy whichever I can find the cheapest.

Here's two of mine:

roo.jpg

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Those definitely look correct, with the top threading.

Let us know how they work. :)

Well they fit, so thats a good start. There is no lip at the top, so no natural stop like the stock coils, careful with over tightening them.

First coil had a bit of break in time, but started to come alive after 6 hours or so of vaping at work. Ramp up is about the same as a clapton at 33w and can get quite hot when chain vaping.

ID is about 3mm, so a restricted lung hit coil which i prefer. Flavour is good, not quite Hurricane levels. Gets a bit too hot for me, i think the Ni200 version would suit me better.

Second coil worked straight of the mark, no break in, just flavour. Shame its not SS, so i could run it in TC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread