Tobh RDA vs Quasar RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

roflwaffles

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2014
United States
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 22mm rda since my Atomic is super tiny and I was eyeing both the Tobh and the Quasar. Can anyone share their experiences with these atties? I've watched a few Youtube videos about the devices but I'm not quite sure what sets them apart from the other 22mm atties except that they look sexier.

scottic2

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
NJ, USA
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 22mm rda since my Atomic is super tiny and I was eyeing both the Tobh and the Quasar. Can anyone share their experiences with these atties? I've watched a few Youtube videos about the devices but I'm not quite sure what sets them apart from the other 22mm atties except that they look sexier.
I had some time with both of them. I had a Tobh V1, and currently have a Quasar. Both are extremely well built. I prefer the smaller chamber of the Quasar for flavor reproduction, but this thing also blows some mean clouds. On the Quasar, you can build either a single coil or a dual coil (based on the airholes), on the Tobh you can only build dual coils since the airholes on both sides are open, no way of just blocking one of them off. The AFC cap on the Quasar is beautiful... dead simple to adjust or close when you need to put it in your pocket. I'd say that the Tobh definitely can hold more juice.
I prefer the draw and the flavor (as well as the AFC) of the Quasar over the Tobh.

Hupperware

Dec 19, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
on the Tobh you can only build dual coils since the airholes on both sides are open

Um...

The holes don't necessarily equate to the coils. I keep both holes open on the Origen V2 regardless of single or dual coil. If I want a tighter draw I shut one down, but ever single cap I have ever owned has had multiple holes and I was more than happy with the airy draw on them.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
strange question: what does TOBH mean?

It's the name of the mfg.

Instagram

Anyone see this build on the TOBH? Haha

2z3qadg.jpg

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
Does anyone have a TOBH v2 and a Hana Modz v3? my TOBH doesn't seem to sit flush on it are any of you having the same issue?

I've got the same problem Trident v2...I filed the copper post down and it didn't change a thing. The problem, on my Trident at least, appears to be that the threaded section is longer than most of my other atties. Haven't played with a TOBH, but check the threaded section length before you go filing anything down...

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Um...

The holes don't necessarily equate to the coils. I keep both holes open on the Origen V2 regardless of single or dual coil. If I want a tighter draw I shut one down, but ever single cap I have ever owned has had multiple holes and I was more than happy with the airy draw on them.

Had to smile at this comment. I thought I was the only person on the planet that does single coil builds on the Origin V2 and uses dual air holes. At first I did the "normal" setup with a single coil/single air hole but found opening both air holes up gave me a better vape.

Anyways, finding this thread interesting as I'm also debating between the two..but the price of each is low so maybe pick up both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread