Tons of New Products and Inventory updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaBlu

Feb 17, 2013
NC
See im no expert on voltage etc..i switched to clearomizers from the cone shape tips some time ago. I am wanting to try something new to improve my experience. I have had issues with both kinds of accessories with my ego-t . There must be some better equipment out there. I am just tired of wasting money on experimenting.

I'm certain Taylor has much more experience with all this than I do...but since I'm here...I'll list my vaping journey (so far).

I started with MFS's "eGo-C w/ CE4 eGo Clearomizer Starter Kit"...which I'm pretty sure is similar to your "ego-t starter kit". And I'm still using the eGo-C's and CE4's that the kit included.

I then added 2 innokin iTaste VV's and some Aspire Clearomizers/Glassomizers. (MFS doesn't carry the iTaste VV but they do carry the iTaste MVP. They're both Variable Wattage...which is what I wanted.)

Now the iTaste VV and Aspires have significantly better taste/throat hit/vapor than the eGo-C's and CE4's. But since I fill all four with different juices I'm quite satisfied having all 4 in my "rotation". (But if/when the eGo-C's and the CE4's "die"...I'l replace them with iTaste VV's and Aspires.)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have been eyeing this in stainless for the last couple of days ( so sexy in stainless), and am fighting myself to not get it ... I really don't need it, but damn I kinda want it, lol.

I scored both the Stainless and The Black. Both vaped GREAT...but I think the Black is much more beautiful.

Why not just get one of each? $17.90 ($8.95 X 2) is what 3 packs of stinkys would cost in The 'Burgh.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
See im no expert on voltage etc. I am wanting to try something new to improve my experience. I have had issues with both kinds of accessories with my ego-t . There must be some better equipment out there. I am just tired of wasting money on experimenting.

"Bought 3 ASPIRE BDC- Hope I like!!" You will, I'm pretty certain. So you have the "clearomizer problem" solved.

Next the battery. Your eGo-T has a fixed Voltage. So no matter what ohm topper or juice you use...you'll only get 3.7 Volt (or something like that) from it.

"i'm no expert on voltage" Neither am I...so forget VV batteries.

Get a VW (Variable Wattage) battery like the iTaste VV [it's name is VV but it's also VW] or the iTaste MVP. Since W = V x Ohm...you just set the Wattage between 6.5 (cooler vape) to 8.0 (warmer vape) and it will automatically "compute" the Volts needed for the ohms of the clearomizer attached to it.

"I am just tired of wasting money on experimenting." Maybe you otta' get one of those handy-dandy "I've been an ex-smoker for:" banners. For me...it puts my cost of vaping into a little better perspective.

Good choice VanillaBlu. IMHO, there is nothing out there right now that compares to the Aspire BDC's. It's a bit of personal preference as I like the tighter, warm draw that it provides whereas some people like a cooler, more airy draw, but regardless it provides a nice smooth vape with lots of flavor.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
there is nothing out there right now that compares to the Aspire BDC's. It's a bit of personal preference as I like the tighter, warm draw that it provides whereas some people like a cooler, more airy draw, but regardless it provides a nice smooth vape with lots of flavor.

I've been using the Aspire BDC's (3 different models) I got from MFS for about a week.

I've now moved all my iClear 16's and Kanger T3S's to my "back-up drawer"!!!

VanillaBlu

Feb 17, 2013
NC
"Bought 3 ASPIRE BDC- Hope I like!!" You will, I'm pretty certain. So you have the "clearomizer problem" solved.

Next the battery. Your eGo-T has a fixed Voltage. So no matter what ohm topper or juice you use...you'll only get 3.7 Volt (or something like that) from it.

"i'm no expert on voltage" Neither am I...so forget VV batteries.

Get a VW (Variable Wattage) battery like the iTaste VV [it's name is VV but it's also VW] or the iTaste MVP. Since W = V x Ohm...you just set the Wattage between 6.5 (cooler vape) to 8.0 (warmer vape) and it will automatically "compute" the Volts needed for the ohms of the clearomizer attached to it.

"I am just tired of wasting money on experimenting." Maybe you otta' get one of those handy-dandy "I've been an ex-smoker for:" banners. For me...it puts my cost of vaping into a little better perspective.

Thx the batteries are next!

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I've been using the Aspire BDC's (3 different models) I got from MFS for about a week.

I've now moved all my iClear 16's and Kanger T3S's to my "back-up drawer"!!!
Can I ask how long you used t3s? And kanger products in general? I would also like to know if you ever rewicked or rebuilt your coils in your kanger clearos? Are the aspire clearos rewickable/rebuildable -I wonder. Ive got my t3s's down to a science-I rewick em all with cotton and that makes it affordable seeing how I get new wicks each tank full as well as being able to reuse my current heads over and over. I have only bought 2 5packs in nearly 4months for my hubby and I both. Saves money to upgrade batteries and such!!! I hope to hear back soon :) thanks in advance!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Can I ask how long you used t3s? And kanger products in general? I would also like to know if you ever rewicked or rebuilt your coils in your kanger clearos? Are the aspire clearos rewickable/rebuildable -I wonder. Ive got my t3s's down to a science-I rewick em all with cotton and that makes it affordable seeing how I get new wicks each tank full as well as being able to reuse my current heads over and over. I have only bought 2 5packs in nearly 4months for my hubby and I both. Saves money to upgrade batteries and such!!! I hope to hear back soon :) thanks in advance!

Used my T3S's about 2 months (until I replaced them with the Aspires).

Never rewicked/rebuilt the T3S heads...too stupid and/or lazy.

Probably won't try to rewick/rebuild the Aspires (ET & ET-S) either. Looks complicated and at $10.95/5 doesn't seem worth the effort.

I use 3 Aspires (different juices) on 3 iTaste VV's. I'm still using the 3 original heads that I got in my Aspires. When the taste/vapor decreases a little I put the head in rubbing alcohol overnight, rinse it under hot running water, let it dry an hour or so, dry-burn it...and it vapes like new.

Since you seem to like your T3S's and are interested in "saving money to upgrade batteries and such"...I'd probably stick with your T3S's. I felt the draw/taste/vapor/TH of the Aspires were superior to the T3S's...but not that superior.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Used my T3S's about 2 months (until I replaced them with the Aspires).

Never rewicked/rebuilt the T3S heads...too stupid and/or lazy.

Probably won't try to rewick/rebuild the Aspires (ET & ET-S) either. Looks complicated and at $10.95/5 doesn't seem worth the effort.

I use 3 Aspires (different juices) on 3 iTaste VV's. I'm still using the 3 original heads that I got in my Aspires. When the taste/vapor decreases a little I put the head in rubbing alcohol overnight, rinse it under hot running water, let it dry an hour or so, dry-burn it...and it vapes like new.

Since you seem to like your T3S's and are interested in "saving money to upgrade batteries and such"...I'd probably stick with your T3S's. I felt the draw/taste/vapor/TH of the Aspires were superior to the T3S's...but not that superior.

Yep. I think I will stick it out with the ones ive been using. Just find myself looking at the aspire line a lot since I don't have em. Ya know, over taken by the I want something new and sginey. Aspires are pretty... Far prettier than my t3s but ive already invested in this line. Thanks for all your input! I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread