FLOOD WARNING! Tons of New Products Hitting at a AMAZING PACE! A VAPING HURRICANE WARNING! MUST READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Thanx everyone. I did order two of the cones mentioned by rdsok, and Chris and found they come up short from covering the whole tube (I know, I'm nit picking).

Wally, you might be on to something there...I need to investigate that little jewel...

I think Chris and Danno, should use their devine influence and power, to convince Vision, to just go ahead and mass produce custom aluminum cones/covers for the XL Phoenix's , in the same colors as Vivi Nova tubes...:2c::D:D:D

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
something super crazy loco is going to go down, everyone better be prepared, it gonna get insane, 7pm be there or get pooped on.

7 pm the 29th ?I hate when I get pooped on, golden showers are fine but I will pass on the Poopy

On Tapatalk via my Mobile

:ohmy:...I'm afraid I may be looking away instead for a bit :blink: See you on the 30th perhaps :p

ETA: oh, wait...be there or else... Got it, ok. Yes, yes, will be there, ready to party! :headbang:

Last edited:

vapidkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Oz Tropics
Heya badkolo, oh big bad vaguely twisted droppin' clown. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)

I've just placed an order (1055427) and plan on ordering more stuffs once the latest bomb rain has fallen and a couple of things I'm waiting on come back into stock. Is there a way for my first to be held for now? Since my orders are over the 'free postage' limit, I think it costs us both more in shipping for two separate packages. I'm not so fussed, but am happy for this one to be held if it saves you shipping. (I'd have waited to place orders together, but want to pick up a couple of stingrays to try and get a friend off cigs, as well as get a new charger 'cause I killed mine. Only from last night to today the SS version went out of stock and I don't want to lose the option of the cigar wrapped ones, too). I LOOOOVE the Stingray and have gotten another friend off cigs using mine (he's now mod mad).

Edit: Sorry for the rambling post; I'm ditzy with painkillers for a busted ankle..... I'm basically trying to say I'm happy for this order to be held for now if that's cheaper for you.
:blush:

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
3..2..1..sync

Something tells me this is gonna be bad financially... for us. I have been wrong once before, but my guess is there are a ton of pics and pages all set to go at a mouse click. Better have two credit cards handy tonight!:)
Roger that Wally :unsure: 10-4 ....... <AG goes walking the streets to look for pennies now. Be back at 7>

Crazy minus 8 hrs 12 min
thLate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread