The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Too many attys

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Don29palms, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I got tired of things being scattered around when not on a mod so I made this.
    20170501_134215.jpg

• Like Like x 27
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Jdurand

Jdurand Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    That looks great. I came to this thread thinking someone had finally found a number that was considered too many atties!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. dyanaprajna

dyanaprajna Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2017
    Indiana
    No, that's not logically possible.

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. D_pen

D_pen Full Member Verified Member

Apr 29, 2017
    Florida
    Wow i have seen many organizers but never a heavy duty one hah. I really like it . Are those 1" grade A bolts holding half inch sheet metal or is the picture misleading me ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    It's 1/4" alumininum plate and 1/4" bolts. It will hold 30 attys. Water jets are awesome tools! I was going to paint it but I think I'm just going to polish it .

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. D_pen

D_pen Full Member Verified Member

Apr 29, 2017
    Florida
    Wow the picture makes everything look so much thicker . I bet it is , I was wondering how you drilled the holes so perfectly spaced out haha. Great job! +1 for the polish hah imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Looking mighty fine Don. :thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Stratospheros V

Stratospheros V New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Looking sweet Don, I'm hoping to do the same thing with scrap cedar from my work :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vesh

Vesh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2017
    should sell them.. it's awesome.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    Looks good but only holds 30. I would need 3 of them to hold my tanks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Very well done in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    :lol:
    I gave up long ago on stands for my top gear (have well over 150). There are 38 backups in stands, 95+ on mods and the rest are in boxes out of sight so out of mind.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    510 thread them so the attys screw to the plates. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Very nicely done, I am running into that problem myself. Continuing to buy mods for each atty doesn't seem like a viable solution, but that certainly is. It's lovely :) And I need to organize my vape closet. I have made a start, but it's certainly not ENOUGH.
    :)

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. the wind

the wind Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    post a pic with it loaded and I promise to ooh and awww.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I don't use any hitter that has a internal batt (learned the lesson with IStick50's that work perfectly but spent internal batts inwhich render them useless within a year of use)so I may have a dozen attys in stands but only use a few mods, enough to keep my charger working almost all the time with some batts. I've had good luck with mods, my IPV2 is over 4 years old, IStick 100 is over couple years old(21000 puffs according to the ArcticFox software) and a couple DNA30 home built aluminum box mods that are a couple years also. Old sigelei Zmaxs, maybe V2or3 that I got late 2013 in a coop that that I've had boxed away cause they had loose inconsistent fire button that misfired making the menu popping up all the time. I fixed with a couple bits of electrical tape(Thanks again YouTube for giving me the tape idea working with a different hitter) on the switch on the board a few months ago regular daily usage haven't skipped a beat since I tightened up the button with my fix. Good ol provaris that soon to be 5 years, she's my only hitter I rely on every day for all these years, gonna shed a tear the day my provari quits.
    I don't have a army of attys, just many many subtank minis and can build .3 nasty to 1.6 easy going builds and vape them all easily. With 2 of us vaping streamlining to have both use the same gear and most important to keep the wife happily vaping with no gear hassles and I knowing how to fix. I never really had any interest in drippers and they can be a mess.
    I have a pile of NIB just put batts and vape to see if they work mods sitting in a drawer, swap out once in a while but still the older mods just keep on going. Being totally self sufficient for eons now I have forgot what vapemail is. I have enough gear and DIY to last a very long time

• Like Like x 4
  17. the wind

the wind Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    does that mean you like the stand, i'm confused!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    Stand is awesome...too many beers last night and in rereading the post my best guess is out in left field picking dandelions.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Rupert, West Virginia
    Fidget Spinners work good for me, but that is fine work Don29palms.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.