Too much to ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.

weenerdog3443

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2014
md
Been in the market for a new rebuildable tank. I have a kayfun nano with a quart kit. Loved it before I got the quartz kit because now it holds way less and vapor locks a lot with the quartz kit. It was better with the original plastic tubes but they would crack and deteriate with my juices and work. Climb towers my vape tools are constantly getting beat up getting thrown into harness pouches bags etc. I picked up a orchid v2 clone the other day and really like it way more than the kayfun nano except it burns through juice. And still has a polycarbonate tank. I have a few drippers that I love,tobh,Vulcan,trident but a tank makes work life easy. My question is in the quest for a rebuildable tank I am looking for something sturdy, glass/Pyrex/quartz/non plastic tank, prefer single coil but don't mind dual coil, less power less juice, lots of airflow, massive lung hits, lots o flavor. I looked ate the fogger and krakens and just don't like them. Sorry don't suggest them. Is that too much to ask for or have I just not found what I'm looking for.

jluc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Colorado
I recently signed up at Vaperev too, and I'm on the pre-order list for the clone at G Vapers. It looks like such an amazing atty.
The SqR is my second favorite tank. I decided the Erlkonigin is number one for me but unless you use the metal tank I don't think it would hold up as well.

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
The Orchid V3 is shipping with a glass tank.
ry6ezahe.jpg

Id like to know if the nano kit on my v3 seems lile might be a few v3 vendors.

Mine is from eBay tobbeco box.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

weenerdog3443

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2014
md
I know you said tank, but it seems a lot of people who are rough on their gear love Reo's or other 'squonkers'. I don't know if you've looked at them before - it's a box mod, on one side is a battery and the other side is a 10ml bottle of juice that is plumbed into an RDA.
Yea to me too many chances of leaking puncture tube coming out ultimate disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread