Your thoughts on any of these ECBlends Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I went through juices yesterday, identified my losers and found them a new home--at which point I realized I probably need to get some new juice! I've done the MBV circuit and I wanted to try ECBlends because they are also inexpensve. Like MBV, I realize there are probably some real winners and some losers, so I'm hoping to tap into wisdom of the group mind here at ECF where folks are generally smarter and more experienced than your average reviewer.

My all-day vapes are almost exclusively mentholated fruits (It's hot down here in TX) and I like the fact that they offer koolada instead of straight menthol. But I do enjoy dessert flavors and well-balanced desserty tobacco flavors in the evenings.

Note that I'm not looking for the best gourmet juice, rather I'm interested as to whether or not any of the following flavors are simple, humble gems:

Desserts/Tobaccos

1. Green Monster--Tobacco, vanilla and mint with a shot of koolada sounds pretty awesome. (I really dig Hurricane's Vice City Ice.)
Green Monster - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

2. Black Magic--I dislike RY4 for the most part but I enjoy something like Boba's, a sweet, deserty tobacco vape. This is the closest I could find to something like that.
Black Magic - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

3. Banana Nut Bread--Go with ECBlends or with someone else for this flavor?
Banana Nut Bread - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Fruits

4. Green Apple--I'm worried this one will taste like candy rather than the actual fruit. Will order with koolada.
Green Apple - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

5. Pomegranate-Apple--Worth a try? Will order with koolada
Pomegranate Apple - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

6. Mango 2.0--I loved MBV's mango flavor so I thought this would be worth a try. Koolada of course.
Mango 2.0 - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

7 Pineapple Mango--Better than Mango? Koolada.
Pineapple Mango - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Drinks

8. Vanilla Cola--Sounds delicious if well-balanced.
Vanilla Cola - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

9. Tea--Was thinking about doing an earl grey vape either on the sour or sweet side.
Tea Your Way - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Other

10. Dragon Series--was thinking about throwing an order of one of their Dragon flavors to see what the fuss was about.

Any thoughts on these? Feel free to suggest extra flavor shots, options or other similarly priced vendors if you think that their product is superior to what ECBlend offers. Thanks in advance!

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
None of them will taste like actual fruit, whatever you buy from ecblend will have artificial flavoring that is far from the described flavors.

Ok, good to know. I'll scratch the fruit flavors off my order. I'm really over artificial/candy-tasting fruit flavors at this point. Thanks.

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia , USA
Some people don't like ECBlend's flavors or nic base. Others love it. Your mileage may vary.

And a lot of peeps rave on Nicoticket, and I agree that he is a talented juice maker, but I don't personally care for his base flavor.

Everyone's taste is different, so make your own choices and find what YOU like. There are a lot of vendors to sample. ;)

Edited to add: ECBlend has 3 ml sample sizes for a reasonable price, so you can try a lot of flavors with limited cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread