Top-Fed RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Witcher was nice enough to send us some samples of some of their mods and RBAs. One of them was their Tsunami Genesis Hybrid. Let me tell you, I freaking love this thing!

I must admit, I got a little frustrated the first couple of wraps I did because I kept getting a burnt taste and I couldn't figure out why.

At the time, most of my wick wrapping experience was with my AGA-T, which seems to wick the best if you inhale kind of lightly. One problem was that I wasn't drawing hard enough.

Once I started pulling on it harder, I was sold on this thing! I have had the most success with 32 gauge Kanthal with a 4-3 wrap. I've only used 400 Mesh wire, which has worked great. It was coming in at 1.5 ohms. I actually just got some 34 Kanthal and wrapped a 3-2 and it's reading 1.8 ohms. I'm gonna hit this how that works out for me.

Oh yeah, I definitely saw a big difference once I started using the SS Mesh wick template that Witcher recommends.

Just wondering what other people have found to be best for the Tsunami or Cyclone V2? What other top-fed RBAs would you recommend I try?

Happy vaping,

Jordan

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Witcher was nice enough to send us some samples of some of their MODs and RBAs. One of them was their Tsunami Genesis Hybrid. Let me tell you, I freaking love this thing!

I must admit, I got a little frustrated the first couple of wraps I did because I kept getting a burnt taste and I couldn't figure out why.

At the time, most of my wick wrapping experience was with my AGA-T, which seems to wick the best if you inhale kind of lightly. One problem was that I wasn't drawing hard enough.

Once I started pulling on it harder, I was sold on this thing! I have had the most success with 32 gauge Kanthal with a 4-3 wrap. I've only used 400 Mesh wire, which has worked great. It was coming in at 1.5 ohms. I actually just got some 34 Kanthal and wrapped a 3-2 and it's reading 1.8 ohms. I'm gonna hit this how that works out for me.

Oh yeah, I definitely saw a big difference once I started using the SS Mesh wick template that Witcher recommends.

Just wondering what other people have found to be best for the Tsunami or Cyclone V2? What other top-fed RBAs would you recommend I try?

Happy vaping,

Jordan

Okay, I messed around with some 34 kanthal and I can now conclude that the 32 gauge kanthal with a 4-3 wrap has been the best for me. I love this RBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread