Top fire squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here. Limelight Freehand S. I will never buy anything else ever again other than the unbreakable version of it, the Gloom. It is super small, super light. I can fit a 8.5 ml bottle of juice and I am a happy Squonker.
Freehand_Hadaly.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
For the money, I just don't think you can beat the REO Grand. It's built like a tank, and with a little care, and the availability of spare parts, a Grand should last a lifetime. That being said, when I'm home, 99% of my vaping is with one of my Pinches. They're beautiful, and work flawlessly; but they rarely leave a room with a carpeted floor. Maybe I'm too paranoid about them. I dunno. But when I'm out and about, it's always a Grand or a P67.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
As you know @jifjifjif, I acquired 35 Reos. But for a long time was only using the 5 P67's because I prefer it's flat top for 24mm bf RDA's and the side button.

The new kids on the block from 528 Custom are top fire, dual parallel batt for twice the storage, will handle even lower ohm builds as they share the amps, has a 10ml bottle supply system that far out classes the stock Reo bottles (and IMO the soft bottles that will fit them), comes with lots of spare parts, including two complete bottle assemblies (spare bottles and parts available), and tools to easily fully disassemble them if wanted for a rare pit stop. And the originals cost $125, nearly half of what a Reo costs, with a choice of 5 quite nice colors and accessory matching caps available if you run bf Goon's on them. Works so well for me with no issues at all that the P67's spend most of their time on vacation these days.

But like all treasures found, this one has a major pit fall. 528 Custom only did one run of them (their poor business practices IMO), and they are all sold out. China has already cloned them for about 1/5 the price of these, about $22 for the mod, $5 for the atty... not 1:1 and don't have the same bottle system. To me they are not worth even that low price, but imagine they work similar to the originals if clones are you thing.
DT-DS-8s.jpg

528_Custom_Vapes_Driptech-DS__TS_9.jpg

Image13.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jifjifjif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread