Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
It all depends on what you like. You will get as many suggestions as there are people here.

My top recommended liquid is samples... get as many as you can from as many as you can to find what tastes good to you.

I'm into menthol now, so trying to find the most extreme menthol I can find. Right now that's Arctic Wolf from Vapor God.
I also like a lot of the stuff from Mt Baker Vapor (their whipped cream is a great mixer to salvage juice that otherwise would just sit there)
I also like their Peanut Butter mixed with Surprise Grape.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Anything from HHV. Legend and serendipity are my top 2. All of their fruit flavors are good. Favorite fruit there is crackberry. Mom and pops calipiter chow is also quite tasty if you want sweets. Tastes like rice krispy treats. But ya you're gonna get a gazzilion different answers here.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm still a newbie, but my favorite juices so far...

(in no particular order)
Mom & Pop Vapor Shop: Butterfly Bait, Pchela's Famous 5 Layer and Calipitter Chow
Ahlusion: Boba Tea
The Vapor Chef: Fluffy cake, Unicorn Juice and Honey Pearry

Halo Belgian Chocolate: took a few hits off my husband's .. have to get my own. Not sweet but delectable. I can't get enough of the smell of him vaping it.

These are just my tops out of the ones I've tried and I plan to try many more! I have orders on the way from Alice In Vapeland and Nicoticket.. plus I'm plotting one from Good Life.

thefullhonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I'm a big fan of peach tobaccos, watermelons and I like menthol as well.

Here, here on the peach tobaccos! I picked one up in a pinch (my local didn't have my usual tobacco) and it has been a revelation. It hasn't replaced my go-to yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. At least with the FC Dunhull that I have it's all tobacco on the way in, smooth and creamy peach on the way out. :)

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
If you like creamier juices (or if you have not tried them, they are worth it) try either Drunk Monkey by Prime G2 vapor. I have the 24MG stuff and it is amazing! Strong throat hit and big puffy clouds. It's a heavy hitter with the most amazing banana cream flavor. NOT sweet/fruity banana but creamy banana. Made all the difference in the world to me. Also Vanilla Creme from J-Juice. Find it here: J-Juice . It's like roasted marshmallow with a vanilla flavor. Lately I have been into the "different" flavors. The fruity stuff gets old after a while.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I've heard a lot of people complain about the burnt taste of unicornblood after a couple of hits, bad delivery method I guess? Fuzion's liquid is pretty tough to find a good wick that it will work with well. Shane will always customize your order and replace negative reactions, so don't be afraid to mention anything. I've been getting into their starscream lately. It's very good, and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I typically only order from fuzion too, and I've tried almost all their flavors, so feel free to message me for questions regarding their flavors. I haven't gotten any tobacco flavors though.

Bpiatt

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Webster, NY
Try anything fom www.nicoticket.com , you can even call clark and he'll help you find what youll like. I highly recommend "grandmas cinnamin danish", "betelguese", and "custards last stand" from him. Pick your vg/pg ratio based on your preffered juice delivery method. Ive found 50/50 is perfect for my protanks but i prefer 80/20 vg/pg when dripping and 65/35 pg/vg with cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread