Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I noticed the bottles on my last batch of juice changed from the traditional drip top to a slightly longer needle tip which makes an easy job of filling a device, and are just a bit longer which is all good, BUT

When I received the liquid, one or more of the six bottles wasn't sealed all the way that left the sealed bag somewhat wet and they all needed a good washing. The labels were a bit spoiled in the process. I should say that I ordered via USPS shipping (cheaper method) which I suppose is shipped ground.

After about a week of use it was time to return to Europe and I had opened probably three of the six. I taped all six shut as best as I could but couldn't really tell if they were sealed completely. After flying home I found that they had leaked again and now it was a bigger mess in a Ziplock bag. It wasn't all that bad to rinse them all again, but now the labels are challenging to read. They don't seem to hold up to air travel so well, especially in checked bags.

Now this might seem like a single event and not much to worry over, but throughout the year I order liquid, have it shipped to a US address, and the whole package is forwarded on to me, most certainly via airmail.

Soooo, I was wondering if I were to make a request in the notes/comments when ordering for the traditional drip top bottles, would this be possible? Do you guys still have these in stock? I do like the ease in use with the needle tops, but the drip tops are much more secure, going from several years of experience.

Please don't take this as a complaint, as I don't mean to rant, I'm just a bit concerned for the future and making a gentle request. Thanks for reading this, and do know that you guys have been doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread