JC Bottles... changes to bottles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
First of all, I want to emphasize that this is not a complaint, whinge or moan, merely a thought :)

I today received one of the few JC bottles left in stock whilst E-Cigs.co.uk patiently keep waiting for more stock from JC together with the rest of us. Many thanks as always for the continuous superb service!

But... I was so sad to see the lovely JC bottles - with their shape, gold labels and the best dropper of all as it's more pointed than others - being replaced with the standard bottles and bottles...

I do know and appreciate that the reason for this is Trading Standards requesting child proof caps etc. I will add, though, that I think E-Cigs.co.uk otherwise do the BEST bottles - the labelling makes them so easy to tell which is what strength at a glance by their colours, the flavours are clearly marked in large print (and they also have embossed "danger" markings for the blind) none of which I've seen on any other bottles and which therefore makes them so much easier to differentiate one from another. Excellent, thanks for the extra thought in doing that :D

However, with the JC bottles, I was wondering if it would not be possible to have child-proof tops on the original JC bottles and retain their droppers at least, if not their labels? Or does the the printing of labels and size of the caps make too much difference to be cost-effective?

On the other hand, having the darker glass bottles also helps prevent them turning "green", LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread