Tornado-T questions. help a newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

studface

Apr 8, 2012
Prescott, AZ
so i bought my first PV, a tornado-t, and i'm liking vaping so far. from what i understand, the tornado is a copy of the ego, so my tornado-t is a copy of the ego-t, so i should be able to use parts made for the ego-t, right?

here's where the questions come in: the ego-t has 2 different types of atomizers, type A and type B. what type will fit my tornado?

i really like the convenience of the tank, but i'm also hearing i'll get better flavor from cartomizers etc. (dripping seems too inconvenient). i also want to try LR attys. is there an option for me to get some type of cart/whatever that i can fill up with a decent amount of juice and get a easier draw?

to sum up my questions:
-will ego-t attachments work on tornado-t?
-type A or B atomizers?
-does LR just mean hotter, or is it an easier draw?
-is there some sort of tank-like system i can get that will give me better flavor, with the increased capacity? (is that what a clearomizer is?)

thanks in advance

krnxguhj33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Victorville, CA
1. The Tornado-T is a rebranded Ego, thus, Ego-T attachments will work. :]
2. Type Bs carry more liquid and from what I've read (used type A tanks for a month) are a smidge better than type As. Someone who knows more than me can chime in and correct/add on to what I've said.
3. LR means Low Resistance. It has a lower resistance which allows your fixed voltage battery (3.7v I think...? Maybe 3.2. I've read both on the forum. @_@;;) to give off the same voltage but allow for more watts --> more vapor and heat.
4. Clearomizers are really finicky. I've used the CE2s, CE3s, and fluxomizers. For me, they were more trouble than they were worth. They leak, don't wick well BUT in their defense, when they do work, they give a great vape.

An aside.. When I started vaping, I went in this progression: V2 cigs (terrible beyond belief) --> 510-T --> Ego-T (Type A) --> Ego battery with clearomizers, fluxomizer, random atties --> Boge Cartos with Ego battery --> GG stealth + Odysseus

The set-up before I got my stealth+Ody that gave me the best results was a cartomizer. The dripping only needs to be done a few times a day, contingent upon how much you vape.

Try several things out. Hopefully this helped a bit. :]

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
The Toranado is a 3.7 volt unregulated device (meaning it charges to 4.2 volts and operates at an average of 3.7 volts until it requires recharging at about 3.5 volts) that can use any eGo or 510 devices. LR devices (below 2.0 ohms not recommended) give slightly better performance than the SR at this voltage. SR are better on Variable voltage devices.

The best advice for you is to try a sample of different cartos, clearomizers, and (if you want) tanks. Lots of opinions and reviews are available here, but the decision is up to you and it is hard to decide which is best for you unless you try them. None of them are perfect. They each have their strong points and weak points and it depends on how you are going to use it. If you are going to have it in your pocket all day, something like Star Dust (virtually leakproof) would be preferable to a tank. If you will be sitting at home all day, a tank may have more benefits for you.

Relax! Have Fun!

Enjoy!

Horseman9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado, USA
The best advice for you is to try a sample of different cartos, clearomizers, and (if you want) tanks. Lots of opinions and reviews are available here, but the decision is up to you and it is hard to decide which is best for you unless you try them. None of them are perfect. They each have their strong points and weak points and it depends on how you are going to use it. If you are going to have it in your pocket all day, something like Star Dust (virtually leakproof) would be preferable to a tank. If you will be sitting at home all day, a tank may have more benefits for you.

Relax! Have Fun!

Enjoy!

Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread