The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

total tank noob and have a question or 2 on the Aspire ET BVC tank

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by incantius, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    i'm just getting back into vaping after about 2 years & knew that the stick batts weren't going to cut it. i just picked up a Vision Spinner II & the guy at the B&M store sold me on an Aspire ET BVC tank. I'm loving it so far but I need to start using a higher VG juice (thinking of returning to the 100% VG stuff) and am wondering what people's experiences were with high VG juices in these tanks. i'm also having some issues with the gurgling & spitting juices and have tried the suggestions of blowing out the juice, etc and that's fixes it for a few minutes, is it possible that the coil is a bum steer?

2. maraud

maraud Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    I've never vaped 100% VG on the BVC but routinely use 70% with no issues. The ET / CE5 style BVC coils seem to be very sensitive to non-linear boosting devices (iStick, VAMO, etc). They work best for me on just standard spinner type batteries, MVP and of course my Provari.

3. VapinMark

VapinMark Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2010
    Navarre FL
    With my ET-S I'll hold it upside down and fire for a second or two. Only had it happen with a fairly new coil, I would think if you go to a higher vg ratio it should stop the flooding. I have used 70% vg with a washed out coil (not new)with no issue, just filled and let it sit for a hour or so.

4. incantius

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    well this is a new coil (and tank and batt and yada yada lol) so maybe it will play nice soon. i'll try the upside down firing and see what happens!

5. WickedBad

WickedBad Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2014
    United States
    I run max vg juices through these coils (different clearo) with no problem. Even Boba's does fine.

6. incantius

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    thanks to all for the feedback...now if i can get my 100% VG juice delivered!!! come on USPS worker i needs my fix!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.