Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I really like this flavor. I would make a few changes if I were to make it myself so I said to myself: "self, you should make some." Great idea. Just one little, teensy thing. I have never made eliquid. I am ready to start and I am interested in tobacco flavors as a general rule. I have never met an RY4 that I didn't like...just liked some more than others.

Has anyone here ever vaped Black Magic? If so, where do you think I should start with the flavorings? I am making a list and checking it twice. Everything will be a new and amazing thing for me! I have kitchen and laboratory experience so I believe I can do the "mechanics" of DIY but I am not sure if I trust my "taster" to figure out the recipe. I am 3 months smoke free and I am tasting much better, but I do have a ways to go!

Even better, has anyone ever made a Black Magic clone? If so, how?

I hope this is an accepted post. I don't want to infringe on any copyright laws or make anyone angry. I just want to vape!:vapor:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I really like this flavor. I would make a few changes if I were to make it myself so I said to myself: "self, you should make some." Great idea. Just one little, teensy thing. I have never made eliquid. I am ready to start and I am interested in tobacco flavors as a general rule. I have never met an RY4 that I didn't like...just liked some more than others.

Has anyone here ever vaped Black Magic? If so, where do you think I should start with the flavorings? I am making a list and checking it twice. Everything will be a new and amazing thing for me! I have kitchen and laboratory experience so I believe I can do the "mechanics" of DIY but I am not sure if I trust my "taster" to figure out the recipe. I am 3 months smoke free and I am tasting much better, but I do have a ways to go!

Even better, has anyone ever made a Black Magic clone? If so, how?

I hope this is an accepted post. I don't want to infringe on any copyright laws or make anyone angry. I just want to vape!:vapor:
Totally wicked has it's own "DIY" section

Mix Your Own / E Cigarettes and E Liquid from Totally Wicked

They even have a nice handy graph to show you EXACTLY how to mix it using a simple "ml" syringe proportion method (that's how the all do it really)

howtomixusa.jpg

Last edited:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Well I will be gosh darned! So I can buy the Black Magic concentrate and mix my own? I will quickly fly to the link provided (cyberspace is the only medium through which I can fly) and read about it. They describe it as rich coffee, superior tobacco and dark, dark chocolate. All I know is that it was one of my first vapes and I love it. OH AND THE ENTIRE SITE IS ON SALE NOW! Talk about a good time to ask my question. I didn't think about TW when I was looking at DIY supplies. Thank you very much for the responses. I am sure I will tweak it a bit but first, I will try to just mix it without blowing myself up or killing the dogs.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Well I will be gosh darned! So I can buy the Black Magic concentrate and mix my own? I will quickly fly to the link provided (cyberspace is the only medium through which I can fly) and read about it. They describe it as rich coffee, superior tobacco and dark, dark chocolate. All I know is that it was one of my first vapes and I love it. OH AND THE ENTIRE SITE IS ON SALE NOW! Talk about a good time to ask my question. I didn't think about TW when I was looking at DIY supplies. Thank you very much for the responses. I am sure I will tweak it a bit but first, I will try to just mix it without blowing myself up or killing the dogs.
The nicotine solution is the only stuff that is "toxic" (KEEP AWAY FROM KIDS AND PETS!)

Yes...you can order everything you want to mix your own from that site

That is why I was so turned on to Totally Wicked...everything they sell...you can mix your own

If you like a "sweetish" heavy hitting tobacco...American Red Tobacco is the way to go (its THICK though!)
Oh and their customer service is SPOT ON!!!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Very toxic! No kids around and the dogs are pretty uninterested in human stuff unless it had a face before it came to the refrigerator!

I would not have thought to try the American Red since it is supposed to taste very close to the Marlboro brand and I have never liked those. Funky taste in my opinion. I will give the American Red a try. I find that heavy tobacco flavors are just the ticket when I am fighting stress and the urge to smoke a cigarette. Vaping some good RY4 6mg right now and trying to "de-nic" before bed.

I just can't make myself pay their prices for the nic liquid and diluents. They are really quite expensive, even with the 25% sale. I think I am going to go with Nude Nicotine. They have a thread on the forum and seem to be great with customer service as well as quality control on their liquid. 100mg liquid is a great buy! I think I will have enough to last me several years.

I want to maintain a supply in the freezer if only to be prepared for the FDA and other regulatory agency interference. If they decide to regulate the heck out of the industry, push all the small shops out and just have Big Tobacco take over everything, I want to be prepared. If that doesn't happen, then I will just be set for my DIY endeavors!

Totally Wicked really has been a great resource for me. They were my first online purchase! In fact, I still can't get the RBA 1 that I bought to work even after trying to mess with it off and on for 3 months. Unfortunately, they were not willing to exchange. Oh well. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread