Totally Wicked Flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
Does anyone know what Company makes the flavorings for Totally Wicked?

Told my husband to go online and order himself some e-liquid that sounded good to him, as he doesn't seem to be enamored with my choices. Somehow he managed to order Flavorings, instead of e-liquid from the Totally Wicked site.

Went online to see what they had for dilution ratios and as well as I can figure out from their Mixing Guide they are saying to mix at like 30% :ohmy:, yikes.

Was hoping if I could find out who they get their Flavorings from, that I could figure out a more likely percentage to start off from.

Vappa

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Netherlands
I once tried one of their tobacco flavors (don't know which one anymore). They mentioned 15% on their site, so I mixed it at 15%. Bleeh, it tasted more like solder tin than tobacco. I should retry it at a lower ration, but it's now on the back of my list of flavors. So it will take awhile before i revisit this one.
Just start low with mixing. For TW i would start with 5% and build up from there.

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
Well I mixed up a couple of them last night at 10% and popped them in some hot water for an hour.

The Fruit and Mint flavors are barely there, so those definitely need more flavoring added.

The 4 Tobaccos seem just about right, so will let them sit for a week and revisit them then to see how they age.

I have some Capella's flavorings on order, but figured I would play with these since I had them handy.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
Well I mixed up a couple of them last night at 10% and popped them in some hot water for an hour.

The Fruit and Mint flavors are barely there, so those definitely need more flavoring added.

The 4 Tobaccos seem just about right, so will let them sit for a week and revisit them then to see how they age.

I have some Capella's flavorings on order, but figured I would play with these since I had them handy.

Which tobacco flavors did you get?

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
Which tobacco flavors did you get?

Had to go look at them again. It is 5 Tobacco's not 4 like I thought. The ones he got are
American Red
Hope
Kentish
Peace
Salem

After just a day the tobacco's at 10% have moderate flavor and throat hit. I am sure they will get stronger as they age. I will try them again next week to see. Don't want to add any additional flavorings until they have at least a week to steep.

The fruits and mints on the other hand are getting an addition 5% flavoring added to them today and another hot water bath. Right now they are at the stage where you can tell that there is something there and it vaguely resembles what the bottle says it should be.

Right now I am only doing single flavors, haven't started mixing and matching yet.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
I've been curioius about the TW concentrates but havent tried any yet. Anxious to hear what the end result is on the ones you got.

Had to go look at them again. It is 5 Tobacco's not 4 like I thought. The ones he got are
American Red
Hope
Kentish
Peace
Salem

After just a day the tobacco's at 10% have moderate flavor and throat hit. I am sure they will get stronger as they age. I will try them again next week to see. Don't want to add any additional flavorings until they have at least a week to steep.

The fruits and mints on the other hand are getting an addition 5% flavoring added to them today and another hot water bath. Right now they are at the stage where you can tell that there is something there and it vaguely resembles what the bottle says it should be.

Right now I am only doing single flavors, haven't started mixing and matching yet.

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
I think the line you purchased will make a difference too. Red label, Gold, (Patriot, USA made). Just don't get the Blushin Russian. Bleh Stephen

They are Red Label, 5ml, bottles

Hubby thought he was ordering 2 sample packs of e-Liquid, but accidentally ordered flavorings instead. He thought their website was "cool" but a bit confusing.

So I am just trying to make something with them until my Capella and Flavor Express flavorings get here. So far I am not very impressed with the TW flavorings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread