Totally Wicked RCS V3 and weird flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
So, my tornado atty was gunked up with menthol taste, and my Joye 510 for dripping was gunked up with every flavor I owned to the point that neither was giving an untainted taste. So, I sat them in warm water for the better part of 4 hours, and let them dry overnight. Gave them a few dry burns, primed them, and started vaping. I keep getting this warm feeling and lack of flavor from the 510, even after around 20 drops, and the tornado still had that god awful TW Ice Menthol taste. So, just boiled them and are letting them dry, hoping that helps.

So, to hold me over until they dry, I went down the the TW store (less than 5 miles away from my place) and bought the V3. Build quality is nice, but I keep getting this weird flavor out of it. I used the rest of my Mr. e-liquid Neptune sample in it (which tastes amazing dripped) and it came out tasting like cake batter! I got home, washed it out, dried it off, dry burned it, then loaded if with pomegranate flavor. First few hits are really flavorful, probably more than dripping. But, after about 3 hits, I get a cake batter taste again that goes away after it has cooled. I moved one of the wicks down when I cleaned it to ensure that it sucked up as much liquid as possible, so I know its drawing in liquid at least. Anyone know what the taste could be? Am I vaping to fast, or is this a known problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread