Totally Wicked's LT ( Torpedo ) screen flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I have a warranty, so definitely don't want to do anything to void it. I got my chrome LT clone on Christmas. About 2 weeks ago, the button stopped firing every time I pressed it. I wiped down the unit and started pressing the button more firmly and more in the center and decided an occasional misfire was something I could live with. Last night I vaped on it with no issues. This morning, it's not working. It fired twice and then the screen started flashing. The battery should not be dead. I changed out the battery anyway, and the screen still flashed. I have both batteries on the charger now, but one of them I know for a fact is fully charged, and the charger light is green. I almost smoked a cigarette this morning, which really surprised me. I dug out my Rivas and luckily had one fully charged, but it was rough waking up.

I have a week-old single coil 3.0 ohm carto in a tank screwed onto it. What is going on? I know I need to try out another carto in case it's a short, but haven't done that yet.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I tried another carto, different Ohm and brand, still flashing. Will have to call them tomorrow and see how good the warranty actually is. I really enjoyed using it, so I hope it can be fixed/replaced. It's supposed to shut off when the batteries reach 3.3 volts. When I pressed the button to check the batteries, both were registering under 3.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I contacted them and was told to send it in. Sent it back on Friday, January 25th, and got a brand new unit shipped back to me within a week. Pretty happy because I wasn't sure how quick they would be to handle it. One thing I noticed, though - the original LT they sent me had a sprung center pin. The replacement has a fixed post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread